Here is our offer for you:
- Spacious room looking over Union Square and St Joseph Church
- Private bathroom and shower
- Wireless, heat and AC
- In-unit laundry
- Convenient public transportation
- Parking mostly available on street
- Nice view! (5th floor + balcony)
Contact now should you have further questions.
Disponible para huéspedes
Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge space.
Atención a los huéspedes
- We are happy to answer our guests questions and help them get acquainted with the area.
- Check in after 5pm on weekdays, after 2pm on weekends. If other check in times are needed, we can make arrangements ahead of time. Check out time is flexible.
- Please let us know 1-2 hours before your expected arrival time so we can ensure we are around to meet you and introduce you to the area.
Hey there! Mehmet here from Boston. I'm originally from Canada (no, I have not seen the northern lights) and have been living in the US for the past 6 years. I like all things music, including concerts and playing guitar. For my day job, I do neuroscience research at Boston University and spend a lot of time thinking about why we have brain rhythms.
I like playing Ultimate Frisbee and my favorite TV show is "Seinfeld" with "Fraiser" as a close second.
My roommate, Mehmet, and I host our apartment and make sure the house is clean and comfortable. We keep things orderly and simple around the house.
I like hearing traveling adventures, and look forward to listening to yours!