The property is situated in a quiet, peaceful area in safe surroundings.
Ideal place to begin to end your holiday.
you can see whale watching,blow hole,fort,temples and many places. all are near to my house.
i look forward having you here.
Comfortable 2 Double Rooms with nice living area.
all rooms are very clean and tidy.
4 people can live in comfortably. consists of an open living and dining room with a kitchen complete with all necessary utilities and tableware, a fridge and ceiling fans. Coffee table with a sofa and chairs, and a dining table and chairs complement the setting.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have the use of the kitchen, living room trance,and bathroom
Atención a los huéspedes
I will make my best efforts to greet you when you arrive.
love Sri Lanka and won't mind showing you around! I love cooking so you are welcome to share a meal with us.
Someone will be always reachable and present during the guest's stay, we do have night security. We can help guests in organizing day and long tours, renting bicycle, motorbikes, traditional rice and curry cookery lessons, and we can provide breakfast or a chef cooking for you during your stay, as you wish.
Otros aspectos destacables
A significant places of interest nearby Lotus villa includes:
- the unesco world heritage site of galle fort (a portuguese fort) and the related museum .
- Surfing, snorkeling or shipwreck diving in the aqua marine waters of unawatuna
- Surfing and wind surfing in weligama beach and hikkaduwa beach
- Body surfing or whale/dolphin watching at mirissa beach
- Relaxing and snorkeling in jungle beach
- Releasing a baby turtle into the indian ocean from the turtle farm at habaraduwa
- Taking a catamaran trip on the scenic lakes at koggala and visiting cinnamon island
- Visiting nearby buddhist temples
- Taking a yoga class or relaxing massage in unawatuna
- Hiring a bicycle and cycling inland amongst the paddy fields admiring the gorgeous views
- Visiting the fish market, the vegetable market and the fruit market
We can arrange 3,4,5 up to 10 days tours.
Significant places to visit:
- The ancient cities: anuradhapura, sigiriya, dambulla, polonnaruwa
- The waterfalls in ella
- The amazing hills country
- The famous buddhist temple at the top of adam’s peak
- Sinharaja rain forest
- World’s end: the most spectacular views from the mountains
- Tea plantations: from the fields to the tea factory ending with an orange pekoe tea cup
- Kandyan classical dance show in kandy city
- The old kandy temple
- Pinnawala elephants orphanage (nearby kandy)
- Surfing tours from the south coast to arugam bay
- Safari at yale national park
We believe that you can grow as individuals through these experiences, and that your trip can make a positive contribution towards conserving global diversity. We also believe that travelling with respect earns us respect.
No rules as such. If you are tidy and respectful of the fact this is still our home, I'll get along great.
Treat accommodation as your own !!
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
my name is krishani.i do my best to treat you much i can.
i love cooking and as you know there is nothing like a home cooked delicious meal. i am always occupied and i enjoy every moment of it.
i look forward to having you here.