Enjoy upscale comfort yet easy, fun vacation living space in this "Jungalow!" Our property offers peaceful and private outdoor stone patios with bamboo pavilion, koi pond & waterfalls. Walk to everything!
Updated 1930's beach village bungalow sits in the heart of historic Encinitas, hidden in a jungle of 30 year old palms and lush tropical landscape - complete with stone patios, bamboo pavilion, fire pit, koi pond with water falls and fountain. This property offers upscale yet easy, fun vacation living space. Just four blocks to spectacular beaches and steps away from shopping, award winning restaurants, and night life.
A Welcome Packet, which includes all detailed House Operations, is provided for you as easy reference during your stay. The house boasts hardwood floors throughout, a chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 stoves, pot filler over stove, granite counters, a 20 bottle wine cooler, eat-at island, and separate dining area. Catered meals and event planning is available and can be arranged with the owner.
There is plenty of convenience with a laundry area, two baths - one with an outdoor shower equipped with both hot and cold water, making for easy post beach cleanup. All linen is included along with a stack of beach towels.
Bedrooms include king and queen beds both supplied with quality linens. Each bedroom has ample closet space, a ceiling fan and opens to an outdoor patio by way of a wooden French or sliding door.
The living area provides comfortable seating including a full size pull out sofa bed, ceiling fan, ample lighting, a flat screen TV, SONOS wireless audio, full cable/HBO, and free WiFi.
Front stone patio is hidden from the side walk in lush landscape encircled with copper tiki torches, fountain and small pond, furnished with teak dining table with 4 chairs and 2 lounge chairs.
Back stone patio includes a koi pond with a 3 pool waterfalls, lush landscape, a bamboo pavilion (enjoy morning yoga, happy hour cheer, or even an overnight sleep out experience), outdoor shower, gas grill, gas patio heater, gas fire pit, teak dining table with 4 chairs, and cushioned teak lounge furniture.
Outdoor storage closet is stocked with surf & skim boards, 6 beach chairs, umbrellas, sand toys, and 4 bicycles. Parking includes a one car driveway, exclusive to the house, and street parking. An artist's work studio with its own back alley entrance sits on the back south side of the property occasionally used by owners, however the workshop is never used while guests are present allowing for peaceful, private stays.
Catered meals and event planning is available and can be arranged with the owner. You can also find our vacation home listing and five star reviews on Home Away.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to a lock box provided for entry into the house. The patio areas, laundry and outdoor "beach fun" storage closet are exclusive to guests. An artist work studio sits on the back of the property which remains blocked off providing optimal privacy to guests. It has a private entry from the alley and the workshop is never used during guest stays.
Atención a los huéspedes
Property owners, Tamara and Scott, enjoy meeting guests and are available via cell to provide immediate response to inquires and questions. Anything missing? Please contact them immediately for assistance.
Catered meals and event planning are available and can be arranged with Tamara. Too busy enjoying your beach day to shop and cook meals? We can prepare packed lunches, grilled dinners, or happy hour bites and drinks! Would you like to plan and celebrate your anniversary, family reception, birthday, or intimate wedding at this property? The outdoor patios provide ample space to accommodate small, managed gatherings of up to 45 people. Ask how we can help make your stay here even more special.
Otros aspectos destacables
Catering and Events: Catered meals and event planning are available and can be arranged with Tamara.
Too busy enjoying your beach day to shop and cook meals? We can prepare packed lunches, grilled dinners, or happy hour bites and drinks!
Would you like to plan and celebrate your anniversary, family reception, birthday, or intimate wedding at this property? The outdoor patios allow for ample space to accommodate small, managed gatherings of up to 45 people. Ask how we can help make your stay here even more special.
OVERVIEW AND HOUSE RULES
1. Property: This property is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
3. Guest Occupancy: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge of $100.00 per person per night for guests in addition to 6 will be assessed. Additional Guests: People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Minors under the age of 21 shall not be permitted to occupy the property alone overnight or at any time without accompaniment of Guest; Guest wishing to stage an event or celebration requiring more than 12 people to occupy the property must first seek prior approval of the homeowner.
The Lease Begins at 3:00 p.m. on “Check-in Date” and Ends at 11:30 a.m. on “Check-Out Date”. Quiet Time: After 11:00pm
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 6 night minimum stay unless otherwise negotiated with property owner. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 6 days, the guest will be charged the weekend-night rate unless otherwise negotiated with property owner.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules listed herein at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by these rules at all times while at the property.
6. Homeowner Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, maintenance, and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Guests shall allow access for landscape and/or house maintenance crew when scheduled.
7. Smoking is NOT allowed inside or outside the property.
8. Property Maintenance: Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please do not move indoor furniture to the outside.
9. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
10. Pets are NOT allowed. Evidence of pets occupying the property such as waste and hair, will be considered damage to the property.
11. Parking: Parking is limited to _1__ vehicle in the driveway.
12. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. Beach towels may be taken to the beach and returned.
13. Koi Pond and Fountains: PLEASE DO NOT THROW OBJECTS or PUT ANYTHING into the ponds including coins, stones, sticks, food, or any debris. DO NOT fill them with water. The koi are fed by an automatic feeder. Touch them gently. DO NOT enter the ponds or dangle your feet in them. The ponds are sensitive and provide the koi a thriving, healthy habitat and are very slippery. CHILDREN must be supervised at all times while near the ponds.
14. Fire Pit: Please DO NOT throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fire pit. DO NOT LEAVE THE FIRE PIT UNATTENDED!! DO NOT COOK OVER THE FIRE PIT!!
15. Septic: The property is on a city septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Trash: collection containers for recyclables and general trash are located on side of driveway; city pick-up takes place early Friday mornings at 5:30am, therefore please move containers to the mouth of the driveway on Thursday evening to insure pick-up.