Renovated apartment very cozy. Unique location just minutes from downtown. A private green "island" in the city, with its garden, ideal for those with a dog or need a carparking. Furnished with care and love ... be my guest:-)
The main feature of A CASA MIA is its uniqueness ... 60 sqm apartment recently renovated, with kitchen, living room bathroom wardrobe bedroom. A green oasis in Milan, where you are woken up by the birds and in the evening, if you are lucky, the hedgehog Philip comes to say good night. Apartment very bright and quiet, spacious and furnished with care and personality. It can accommodate 3 people.
The large bedroom very bright has the possibility of joining the two single beds to form a super KING SIZE BED. (new orthopedic mattresses) In spring, summer and autumn you can fully enjoy the garden, read a book or eat under the big cedar.
Disponible para huéspedes
Dear guests, A CASA MIA just feel at home, and if you too fall in love with it as I m just treat with care, so you will have access freely to my garden. In summer please use my small pool and my deckchair. If you have a fourpaw friend will be welcome, bowls, cookies, and dogbed will definitely at home! Of course, my kitchen well-equipped (oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine Nespresso, washing machine, dishwasher), is at your disposal. Internet Wi-Fi, stereo, tv super functional. The house is equipped with all the basic amenities and small bath towels, iron and hairdryer are available whatever you find is at your disposal.
Atención a los huéspedes
I travel often for work (in this case my brother will welcome) I will be glad to give you all the information you need and share with you "secrets" addresses of unusual destinations in Milan.
Otros aspectos destacables
everything is make in order to an apartment clean, cheerful and comfortable, welcomed with friendship and kindness.
For guests who stay for more than a week change of bed linen and towels will be weekly.
A CASA MIA I'd like that my guests would comply with the following rules:
1) it s not allowed to smoke in the house, but you can do it on the balcony or in the garden.
2) Pets are allowed small, medium and large size, but remember that the beds and sofa are not a kennel. I ask you also to collect their souvenirs in the garden
3) cleaning up your dishes, you have to wash them and put them back.
4) In Milan there is different waste, therefore I kindly ask you to pay attention to separate waste by using the containers provided.
5) Although you have available the garden, you are not allowed to organize parties or events of any kind.
6) the check-in and check-out times are flexible if there are no other guests the night before or after.
7) the apartment must be left in the same condition that it was found, subject to the normal condition of use and cleaning. If you arrive and find something broken or not suitable, please let me know immediately so I can resolve the matter soon. Items missing, damaged or broken will be charged to the guest.
8) You will have a set of keys, please do not give the keys to any other person.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my rules.
Durante el período del 15 de Abril de 2018 - 23 de Abril de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 6 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones