Our home is a charming renovated turn of the century town-house that still preserves its high ceilings & charm. The Primavera room has its own balcony with table and chairs overlooking beautiful greenery & rooftops where you can enjoy a meal “al fresco”. Italian breakfast is included in the rate. Check-in is between 3.00pm and 11-00pm. As this is a home and there is no hotel reception, please let me know at what time you plan to arrive at least the day before, thanks!
The Primavera room has been renovated for our guests and has its own balcony with table and chairs overlooking beautiful greenery and rooftops where you can enjoy a coffee or a meal “al fresco”. It features: a queen size bed, 24/7 high-speed Wi-Fi (fiber optics), international plug adapters + USB connectors, window with mosquito mesh, fan and hair-dryer. Breakfast is included in the rate. Kitchen is used only for breakfast until 10.00am.
IMPORTANT: please let me know a few days ahead at what time you are arriving at SMN train station/FLR airport so that I may organize my schedule around yours and make sure that I am at home when it is best for you after the 3.00pm check-in time, thanks!
Disponible para huéspedes
Shared facilities and amenities:
- 24/7 high speed Wi-Fi (30 mega fiber optics).
- A nice sized bathroom with tub and glass door shower as well as your own private cabinet.
- Laundry/utility room with washing machine, ironing set and additional storage room should you need it.
- Kitchen is used only for breakfast until 10.00am.
Atención a los huéspedes
I speak fluent English and French and very very very basic Spanish. I am a full time English teacher and translator, but I am available every day for any information, tips or assistance and I love to learn about my guests different outlooks and experiences (seeing things from a different prospective is a great mind opener!).
Otros aspectos destacables
- I have a cute little hypoallergenic Maltese dog (I am allergic to dogs) that loves people.
- Please let me know a few days ahead at what time you are arriving at SMN train station/FLR airport so that I may organize my schedule around yours and make sure that I am at home when it is best for you after the 3.00pm check-in time, thanks!
- The home washing machine (large 7 kg load) is available with a € 4.00 contribution for each wash load, including detergent and softner.
- There are two flights of stairs as we are on the top floor with a pretty view from the balcony (we will gladly help you with the luggage).
- Florence City Council has instituted a mandatory tourist tax on all short term stays. It amounts to € 1,50 per person per night for up to 7 consecutive nights and it is included in the rate.
- To avoid long queues, you may want to book tickets to the Ufizzi Gallery, Accademia (home to Michelangelo's David) and Florence cathedral/baptistry well in advance. Another option is to visit these sites very early in the morning when queues are usually much shorter.
- You can book the tour at an authentic local winery (vines, cellar & wine tasting) or a delicious insider's walking food tour if you like.
- If traveling by train, please note that the nearest station is Firenze Campo di Marte (Florence has 3 train stations: Firenze Santa Maria Novella, Firenze Campo di Marte and Firenze Rifredi) and that Firenze Santa Maria Novella station and Firenze Campo di Marte station are connected by a 5 minutes train shuttle service that runs about every 20 minutes.
No smoking in the bedroom, but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony. Let me know at what time you plan to arrive at SMN station/Florence airport so that I may organize my schedule around yours and make sure that I am at home when it is best for you after the 3.00pm check-in time. Thanks!
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a certified language teacher, professional translator and artist. I love to cook, watch movies, see friends, paint, read, computer/internet, foreign cultures and making jewelry.
My daughter attends art school majoring in photography and multimedia and my son attends land surveyor school and they are more often than not out exploring the world! We love to share our home and experiences with people from different cultures.