Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
To lead a fascinating life – one brimming with art, music, intrigue, and adventure – you must surround yourself with precisely those things.
Our home is the product of this way of thinking. It's filled with art and objects from all around the world as well as right down the street - a unique getaway like no other.
Our funky, artsy, warm and very cozy place has two separate living spaces - yours (in the photos) and ours (not pictured). You have the main house with a beautiful outdoor space but might bump into us in the backyard or out front tending the garden. Your space has a nice open floor plan and the kitchen opens to an outside dining patio via French Doors (even has a floor lamp for outside nighttime enjoyment). The kitchen is equipped for cooking whether it’s breakfast or a gourmet dinner - pots, pans, processors, oils, etc. If you'd prefer to skip the cooking, there are over 20 places to eat within a 2 mile radius. Laundry is gladly available upon request. There are two bedrooms; one with a regular bed and the other with a sofa sleeper (don't be put off - it's super comfy). The third bed is a twin and is in the sun room (no privacy but also very comfy).
**Important** The claw foot tub is great for a soak after a long day but does require one to step up over to use the shower so make sure you feel comfortable with this access.
We've done a fair bit of traveling ourselves and are always adding little things that we would have appreciated on previous trips: maps, guidebooks, postcards, a corkscrew, hairdryer, etc. -- so don't worry if you forgot something! If it's not already in the house, just ask.
Disponible para huéspedes
Everything inside the main house, attached dining patio, shared garden, and loaner bikes are at your disposal. Use of laundry room upon request.
Atención a los huéspedes
Once we get you settled in we'll leave you to your own devices. This is our home and we live onsite in an adjacent building so we're very accessible. You may see us puttering around the garden or going out to the storage shed at some point.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only, please ask for ashtrays.
2. Sorry - no pets.
3. Sorry - no children.
4. No loud noise after 9pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends.
5. No firearms or fireworks permitted.
6. Check out is at 11am unless prearranged and only if availability permits.
7. Execution of booking shall be deemed a valid signature for house rules and our rental agreement.
8. We reserve the right to do a non-judicial lock out of any tenant who refuses to check out at the end of the agreed rental period.
9. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or death that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, nor responsible for the losses and/or damages of personal belongings or valuables. All Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premise or others whom they invite to use the premise, including but not limited to injury or loss of life due to acts of god, wildlife, weather, or use of bikes, tools, or other facilities on the property. Owner is not responsible for any legal infractions, penalties, fees, or incarcerations including but not limited to noise, neighbor complaints, outdoor fires, firearms, fireworks, or illegal drug use.
10. Most of all Enjoy!!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
One thing we love about travel is the amazing people we meet along the way and the shared stories. Our house is a labor of love and a reflection of our passion for creativity, music, art, and adventure. When we travel we love to see places as a local would and we want to share that same experience with you. We will gladly provide recommendations to the best restaurants and attractions that only a local could offer up! We enjoy good food, wine, beer, art, music, and especially memorable experiences with new people.