This stunning lakefront cottage is located on the south shore of beautiful Torch Lake. This main cottage features 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. In addition, there is a small private 1 bedroom cottage called the captains quarters on the property with 1 queen bed in it, making a total of 5 private bedrooms. The master bedroom is upstairs with a king bed, sleeper sofa and a balcony overlooking the lake. The captains quarters cottage in the back of the property is not available in the winter.
1. The Landlords have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash bags in the bin next to the garage during their stay for pickup.
3. The tenants agree to self-report any damage done to the property on or before checkout time.
4. No animals may be brought onto the property unless specifically agreed to beforehand.
5. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
6. The Tenants shall have no more than 10 persons reside or sleep on the premises, unless specifically agreed to beforehand.
7. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM.
8. There shall be no smoking inside or outside the home.
9. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. After 60 days prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
12. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
13. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
17. Tenant agrees that fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. Tenant agrees not to access the garage, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
20. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
21. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it is prudent to do so.
22. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
23. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
24. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. 25. The tenant and their guests may bring and /or keep a boat at the property during their stay. A boat lift is available for an extra charge. If tenant or their guest keeps a boat/watercraft on the lift or moored/tied to the dock, or any mooring, the landlord will not be responsible for any damage to said boat/watercraft. Any damage that occurs to, or because of, tenant’s boat/watercraft is tenant’s sole responsibility. Landlord will be held harmless for any damages that may occur from the storage and/or operation of tenant’s or tenant’s guests’ boats and watercraft.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 50 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones