Modest and simple bright room with a small balcony. The room is basic but has what you need : double bed, single bed (can be used as a sofa), wireless internet, clothes storage and table.
Cozy budget room in Jerusalem
Disponible para huéspedes
- Unlimited wifi 24/7
- Kitchen (toaster, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, blender)
- Smoking area
- Shared Bathroom
- Free Shampoo and shower gel/soap.
- Free Coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the kitchen (look behind the kitchen door, on a self).
Atención a los huéspedes
You are on your own. I'm usually busy but available on my phone if you need a question answered or a problem arises.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. The room is watching the city. On the one hand, you have the view and on the other hand, it can be noisy during the day.
2. There is no elevator (the apartment is at the 2nd floor).
3. Sometimes there are other lovely guests who are staying in a different bedroom.
4. I expect my guests to be polite and independent.
Please be polite, independent and clean everything after yourself.
No smoking inside (OK on the terrace).
Este anfitrión tiene 132 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi! I'm Matan, I live in Jerusalem and I love my city and my neighbourhood! I'm originally from Tel-Aviv but I moved Jerusalem two years ago to explore the city and the culture. I'm usually busy also when I'm at home, but available on my phone if you need a question answered or a problem arises.