The Ruby Hill Bungalow is an adorable spot located in the quaint Denver neighborhood of Ruby Hill. Inside of the space you'll find 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a full kitchen, living, and dining area with a private backyard & patio. The spot is just minutes from downtown Denver and also close to nightlife on South Broadway. You'll be walking distance to newly renovated Ruby Hill Park.
***Read about the free museums in "Other things to note"***
• Cozy home with open floor plan
• Great private fenced in backyard with patio and outdoor seating
• Sleeps: 2 in King sized bed, 1 in single sized bed, 1 in trundle bed, 1 crib, 1 on couch (or pull ottoman over to make a queen size for 2!)
Disponible para huéspedes
• Full Kitchen
• Help yourself to anything in the fridge and pantry!
• Full Bathroom
• Full acess to anemedies in bathroom, soap, body wash, shampoo, etc...
• laundry on site
• private fenced in backyard
• Smoking allowed: only outside
• private parking
Atención a los huéspedes
• We will be out of town and will leave instructions for access to the home.
• We will be available via phone, text, email or chat through the airbnb app.
• Blair makes sure that this experience is LGBTQIA+ friendly. This is a safe space for every gender, orientation, race, class, religion (or lack thereof), and ability. We absolutely will not discriminate and want you to be safe here in Denver.
Otros aspectos destacables
Free museum access to:
• Denver Botanic Gardens
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Denver Art Museum
• Sie Film Center (Denver Film Society)
• Swallow Hill Music
**Ahead of your stay, let us know which museums you'd like to attend and we'll hook it up with memberships!**
• Leave the house as you found it :)
• No smoking cigarettes inside (outside is fine)
• 420 friendly both indoors and out (no tobacco)
Este anfitrión tiene 6 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
***I am trans. I am non-binary. My pronouns are they/them/theirs. Please try and use gender neutral language for me (or just "Blair"), since I am not a "girl" nor a "she". Thank you m a serial entrepreneur with interests in the realms of housing policy (anti-tourist, hostel-influenced Airbnb management), freelance graphic design (branding & information design), and selling on Etsy.
Previous work includes a stint with Americorps in rural Alabama, cutting teeth at branding agencies in Boulder & SF, communications work for a nonprofit in Denver, and grassroots organizing with a focus on intersectional justice.
Hobbies include, but are not limited to: binding books, screen printing, ceramics, camping, dancing, swimming, road trips, collecting data, making things, meeting strangers, identifying synchronicities.
*This is a safe space. I DO NOT discriminate and want you to feel absolutely welcome here in Denver.*