Very private! Not a detached unit but separated to host's area by the laundry room. You have your own entrance, bedroom, bathroom, AC/heating, microwave, fridge, electric kettle, coffee press, wi-fi internet, Roku TV (limited free streaming channels), DVD, safety box, wardrobe. Great location on a quiet street in West Sedona. For 1 person tenant only; no pet, no RV. Please observe our strict cancellation policy and make sure you plan your visit carefully. We don't charge end cleaning fee.
Private room, private bathroom with shower, private entrance, wooden deck with wooden table set, office table and chair, shared laundry room. Parking off street. Safety box, closet, Roku TV with limited free streaming channels and DVD player in the room.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest room with adjacent bathroom. Access to washer and dryer. NO KITCHEN ACCESS; there is a small fridge, a microwave, an electric water kettle, a French press coffee maker, a few cups and plates in your room. There is a TV with a simple Roku service (limited free streaming programs), a DVD player and a few DVD movies. If you are a TV enthusiast, our place may not be the perfect fit for you (for example: top live sport programs are not available).
Atención a los huéspedes
We are busy people; sometimes working from home, sometimes away from home. We try to give you as much information during the booking process so that interactions during your stay can be limited in order to give you your own privacy and to maintain ours. We are not loud and we expect you to also do the same. We usually don't hear each other because our living space with yours are separated by the laundry room. You may only hear us a little bit when we enter the laundry room and the garage. You also may use the laundry room to wash your clothes perhaps 1 or 2 times during your entire stay. Feel free to use our detergent.
There will be a booklet of information in your bedroom. Of course if you have questions regarding your stay, do not hesitate to contact us. Text, call or knock on our door.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please park your car ON EASEMENT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE, ON THE HOUSE SIDE OF THE ROAD next to our mail box. Please try to park your car as much as possible off of the road for safety. Please do not park on our driveway because we need to have access to our car in the garage.
You don't necessarily need to ring the bell of the front door because you have your own private entrance. Go to the right side of the house and follow the pathway. (Key code will be sent by TEXT or AirBNB MESSAGE before your arrival, so please DO CHECK YOUR TEXT/AIRBNB MESSAGE).
Room manual will be on the desk. In the closet there is a safe deposit box, a small fridge, a few tea bags and instant coffee, a microwave, a few plates and cups, and a French press coffee maker, an electric water kettle, and an extra blanket. In the bathroom you will find towels, toilet papers, shampoo and conditioner, a hair dryer. You have access to the laundry room through the door leading to the small hall, turn right. There is detergent and other cleaning materials you can use. Washer and dryer are simple to operate. The doors to the garage and the main house will be locked.
Check in time: 2pm. Check out: 11am. Please observe this check in and check out time. If your room is ready prior to 2pm, we will let you know. Early check in as early as 12 pm may be possible (on request only) and subject to availability. Any early check in prior to 12pm will incur 1 night charge. Failure to check out on or before the check out time will incur 1 night charge.
* No smoking, no pets, no RVs/motorhome/trailers. No exception.
* We are renting this space for 1 person only; no exception.
* Please use your own private entrance.
* No access to the kitchen at the main house and the garage. You do have access to the laundry room and feel free to use the washer and dryer.
* Light switch and remote control for the air-con are on the wall next to the bathroom door. Our air-con works for cooling AND heating. For heating, read the instructions, set the temperature and wait ~10 minutes until it works properly. Do not turn it into the Cooling mode when you need it for heating!
* Remote control for the TV will be on the desk. There is only Roku TV with various free channels. DVD player is available and some DVDs are in the drawer. RedBox DVD rental is available in Safeway and Walgreens, both are nearby.
* We will meet and greet you if we are available, otherwise please let yourself in with the key which is in the lockbox (code will be sent by either TEXT, EMAIL or AIRBNB MESSAGE prior to your arrival so please do check your messages).
* A folder with Sedona map, local businesses, restaurants, etc. is available on the desk.
* Small trash cans are available in the bathroom and under the desk. When your trash is full, please bring your trash to the white trash bin outside your room, by the black wrought iron gate. Please don't leave your food trash in the room for too long.
* Please leave the key in the lock box or on the desk upon checking out. You will be charged $50 for lost key.
* Check in time is after 2 pm, check out time is on or before 11 am.
* Please park your vehicle next to our mail box and NOT on our driveway. Also NOT on our neighbors easement.
* All in all, please enjoy your stay! :-)
I love nature, great music and unusual movies. I'm self employed, very busy at times, but I always do my best to make time for exercise, tennis and hiking.
I travel to Asia often. My travel style is: basic comfort, a lot of adventure and culture. My favorite travel destination so far is Togian Island in Sulawesi - Indonesia. It's very remote; they did not even have electricity yet when I was there (2006). My goal in regards to outdoor activity is trekking the Anapurna mountain range in Nepal with my husband who has been there previously. I hope I can do it at one point! Exploring remote areas in Papua is also in my bucket list.