Nestled at an unspoiled natural landscape; "Archontiko" offers since 2013 unique moments of relaxation in traditional luxury! Ideal destination for the ultimate getaway as well as the ideal scenery for a true cozy stay with family or friends!
“Archontiko” is the flagship domicile of the complex. It’s been always open to guests for any short of formal occasions!
Its construction was based on the dictates of climate, the particular housing requirements and the materials available to the local masons. In particular, the build is rising in three levels, communicating through stone staircases: the individual utility-room, named “Loutro” (first level), the main house (second level) and the attic (third level). The second and the third level are nestled at an elevated position and, but for their earth-toned colouring, they are well secluded and not easily visible from afar, ensuring thus privacy, calmness and direct contact with nature!
The build’s interior is a blending of modern comfort and island tradition: “Archontiko” comprises 3 high ceiling bedrooms, with en-suite bathroom, wardrobe and private entrance each, as well as a spacious lobby, a fully equipped kitchen, a spiral staircase leading to the attic, and two large private verandas with pool - garden view, and panoramic view to the valley. The decoration is mainly rustic and elegant with antiques and handmade furniture. “Archontiko” has, of course, direct access to the 1 acre cobbled garden and the 9 acre citrus grove.
“Archontiko” was recently been refurbished and converted into an impressive mansion, which is able to accommodate comfortably large groups of guests.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the outdoor swimming pool, which is surrounded by wooden loungers, umbrellas and showers, as well as to the many sitting areas found all over the cobbled yard. Guests are also able to take relaxing walks into the 9 acre privately owned citrus orchard!
Atención a los huéspedes
Daily contact and personalised assistance.
For an easy and harmonious stay!
ARCHONTIKO MANSION (A)
1. Noise to an appropriate level for residential area.
2. House must be left at least as clean as guests took possession. If excessive cleaning is required, if items are stained, damaged or missing we retain right to ask reimbursement.
3. Trash pickup is after move-out. All trash is put in provided trash cans. Trash that exceeds volume of trash cans should be carried out.
4. We take every effort to see that the house is in good condition/repair. Refunds are not generally provided when items are missing or broken.
5. All problems, including inadequate cleaning or damage, must be reported within 24 hours of the arrival or the guest will be assumed responsible.
6. Neither the owner nor the manager is liable for personal injuries or stolen items. Guests are solely responsible for personal property left in and out property.
7. House supplies: Towels, linen, cookware are provided and stocked upon arrival, as well as toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags; any extra needed during the duration of the stay should be asked and provided from the owner or manager.
8. House equipment: The house is equipped with the appliances and utensils normally necessary. These items should be left at the end of your stay.
9. Furnishings: Guests are not allowed to change the position of the indoor and outdoor furniture, with prejudice to prior owner’s relevant permission.
10. No smoking inside the residence.
11. No pets without owner’s approval.
12. Property is not handicapped accessible.
13. BBQ grill: Ensure that the grill is adequately ventilated. When you use the BBQ, you are responsible for cleaning the BBQ and the BBQ area.
14. Swimming pool: You should preserve its regular use. In particular you should retain the pool area clean and you should avoid wearing sun-protect oils and creams while swimming. You bare solely the duty of care for the children, which are under your attention, while they are swimming or playing around the pool area. The late-night swimming is not allowed.
15. The maximum number for this property is 8 people.
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones