Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
La Tour de la Girouette (2-6 guests) is the upper part of a 17th-century farmhouse, in the lower part of our “hamlet”. La Tour is best suited for families with children. MBR with king-size bed (2m/6ft wide) and en suite bath. 2nd bedroom with two bunk beds (.8m/2.5ft wide) and adjacent bath. An adjacent, additional double bedroom with en suite bath can be added for a small additional fee. Please ask us for the full details.
With over 150 five-star reviews on Tripadvisor, PROVENCE PARADISE the perfect place to stay as you set out to discover Saint-Rémy and the Provence Region.
With an open, fully-equipped kitchen, guests can enjoy a comfortable home environment. Outdoor on the private terrace, guests are welcome to take advantage of a stone barbeque. There is comfortable seating for cocktails or games and a large dining table with ample seating. This is a special site for relaxing with family and friends, in a very private space.
Do you have additional guests for just a few days? A "Guest Quarters" option within the Provence Paradise property is available with a king-size bed, and small salon with en suite bath and toilette.
Disponible para huéspedes
Electricity, hot/cold water, a wash/dry machine, completely equipped kitchen, A/C throughout, WIFI, multi-channel TV, off-street parking, the traditional arrival welcome dinner and wine plus a supply of breakfast ingredients are provided. In advance of arrival, we are very happy to supply our now famous "fool proof" arrival instructions from any direction.
Atención a los huéspedes
After twelve years of welcoming wonderful people from all over the world, we have gathered a wide range of local service providers who are ready to help make local tailor-made excursions, workshops, weddings and much more come true for our guests.
Otros aspectos destacables
To celebrate this anniversary occasion, we are offering one FREE activity to enhance the experience of summertime (June-September) rentals:
• 2-hour Quad Ride in the Alpilles. Big tires, big engines, enormous Fun! 2 people.
• Provençal cooking class/lunch with one of the best chefs in St. Rémy. 2 people
• Horseback Riding One great afternoon of riding in the lower Alpilles, with a local guide. 2 people
• Taxi Chauffeured livery service from PROVENCE PARADISE to and from Avignon. Up to 5 people.
• Wine Tour Tickets for a full day of exploring the vineyards with our professional oneologist. 2 people.
• Bike Rental: One full day of cycling, through the (flat!) countryside of Provence. 2 people
• Canoe / Kayak: Only for the hearty! A full morning or afternoon of paddling. A real family treat! 3 people
• Romantic Dinner: in the center of old Saint Rémy. 2 people
• 8 Calanques/Cassis: on the Mediterranean. 2 people
In addition, for guests who stay for 2 weeks, we are happy to confirm a 10 percent discount on the rental for the second week.
We expect our guests to be respectful of others' safety, comfort and relaxation. No loud music nor noise after 22:30, parking in designated areas, strict observance of pool safety rules, no smoking in our houses, no animals, etc.
Este anfitrión tiene 5 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Stephanie and I'm part of the family that runs Provence Paradise. I'm in charge of reservations and have been working at Provence Paradise for five years. I've enjoyed helping families and business people create their one-of-a-kind retreat here in Provence, and I look forward to hearing from you!