Classic and simple apartment for two people. Suitable for longer as well as shorter stay. Has a large balcony in shade of a palm tree. Apartment is in the very center so attractions, shops an public transit is nearby. Parking lot available.
1. Please behave in a way that allows other guests, hosts and neighbours to rest as well. Keep the noise down after 11 p.m.
2. Other guests are allowed to visit you only with a prior approval from your host.
3. You are allowed to smoke on terraces/balconies. Smoking is not allowed indoors.
4. Do not use air conditioning while doors and/or windows are open.
5. Taking the furniture and fittings out of the rooms is not allowed.
6. Sitting and/or walking on the fence of balconies/terraces, as well as climbing on the roof of the house is strictly forbidden.
7. In case you are not familiar with using any of the appliances at your disposal contact your host for assistance.
8. In case of announced bad weather or strong wind (bora) you are required to follow your host’s instructions.
9. Please take out the garbage at least every other day. Food remains attract insects which multiply fast and are hard to get rid off without chemicals toxic for the environment.
10. The responsibility for the safety of your belongings, locking the apartment, and closing the windows lies solely with you.
11. Any damage or disturbance is to be reported to the host immediately, to prevent it from escalating and/or to remove any inconvenience. You will be charged for any subsequently discovered damage
12. The apartments sre cleaned on guest change-over day. On the day of your departure, be sure to pack your belongings by 10.00 a.m. and then call your host over so they can join you for an inspection of the apartment.
13. Disorderly conduct of any kind will not be tolerated. The accommodation of a guest who repeatedly does not abide by the above House Rules will be unconditionally terminated and the rest of the book period will not be reimbursed.
Este anfitrión tiene 52 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a math teacher with a career in IT development and customer service management. As my children grew up I felt its time to slow down my way of life so I took up old hobbies such as gardening, planting, and agriculture. I've also decided to continue my family's tradition of vacation renting, providing the original Mediterranean experience.