Welcome! Your all-natural cottage comes with full kitchen, comfy full-size talalay bed, communal outdoor area and cable television. Just around the corner from Whole Foods and less than 10 blocks from nearly everything including the beach!
Enjoy an all natural experience! We are the organic type and strive to create a toxin-free environment (so no harsh chemical fragrances or detergents). Sleep on a full-size, all-natural talalay mattress. Enjoy natural body care products included for your convenience: shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Relax or do yoga in the expansive shared yard, pick fresh limes from the tree in season!
The space accommodates up to three with the extra fold-out twin bed, but is best suited to 1-2 guests as it is a cozy studio.
We are delighted to answer any questions you may have about Venice. Having lived here for years, we know great restaurants, comedy venues and fun things to do.
We are literally a stone's throw away from Whole Foods, so you can stroll over and get food anytime. There is also an awesome organic coffee shop, "Groundwork Coffee", also just down the street on Rose Ave. Finally, there are tons of great restaurants and the famous "Venice Beach Wines", two blocks over. You can rent a bike from the Bike Whisperer, or just walk!
You can walk to Rose Ave, Abbott Kinney, Main Street, Lincoln Ave. and Venice beach. If you want to check out Santa Monica, the Big Blue Bus will get you there. Or, you can ride a bike along the world-famous boardwalk bike trail.
There is free, pretty ample street parking available. There is also convenient laundry just around the corner.
Disponible para huéspedes
Iron and ironing board are available upon request. :)
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note, we do have a strict cancellation policy and do not offer exceptions, so please be certain when you book. Deposit includes a $50 key deposit. Thank you.
If we have a rate special that will be mentioned in the listing. Please don't write asking for discounts as our price is as low as we can possibly make it already.
Thank you so much for checking us out and have a beautiful journey!
Rule #1: Enjoy yourselves!
and please remember...
This is our home. Please be courteous of our property and our neighbors.
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY. NO PARTIES. If you'd like to have guests, please get PRIOR permission.
YARD QUIET TIME IS 9PM-10AM. Please be considerate of neighbors.
DO NOT PUT MAKE UP OR OTHER STAINS ON TOWELS OR LINENS. Please use tissue! We are being as thoughtful as we can providing nice linens. Please be a thoughtful guest too! Thank you :)
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continuing to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is are not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
15. The RESIDENT agrees to clean all dishes.
16. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
17. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of neighbors--NO PARKING ACROSS THE ALLEY ON THE GRAVEL. THAT IS NOT OUR PROPERTY AND IS A TOW-AWAY ZONE.
18. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT'S personal property.
Hi, we are always ready to help with any requests or concerns. Please let us know if you have any. Also, please share feedback directly with us (prior to when you give us a rating if you can). If there is anything we can do to make your stay even better, we'll do it (within reason, no pony rides available ;). It can seem like no big deal to give less than 5 stars for something, but even 4 stars can diminish our track record and affect our business. We want you to be happy and satisfied right here and now! Please help us to know your needs directly, and please honor our effort with 5 star reviews when we've done a great job initially and/or with response to your feedback. We are pleased to make your stay awesome! Thank you :-)
My husband and I are just getting into gardening and solar power. We also really enjoy art and comedy and one day hope to have time to watch everything on YouTube.