This spacious loft apartment sits upstairs in a converted barn, above the indoor swimming pool. It has a large open plan lounge/diner/kitchen and 3 bedrooms. It's fully self contained.
It has an interconnecting door at the bottom of the stairs taking you into the swimming pool.
It sits on 7 acres of land with the main house. There's an acre of beautiful mature garden with a stunning pond, large lawns, and a field. It has stunning views of the south downs.
- No Smoking, inside or anywhere in the grounds.
- We'd like you to respect our privacy as we will respect yours - so please just give us a little personal space around the main house.
- Please remove your shoes in the appartment
- No hen or stag parties
- The pool is not available at these times: Monday 9am-3pm, Wednesday 9am-3pm, Friday 9am-3pm. Also occasionally unavailable for no longer than 1 hour whilst being used by the owners.
- This is a loft apartment and has sloping ceilings. It's easy to bang your head, especially in bedroom 1 - please take care.
- Access to the apartment is by stairs, please only book if you are OK with stairs.
- Children are welcome - we have a young child ourselves and will do everything we can to assist you, let us know if you have any special requirements. However there are some dangers: The pool, the stairs, the pond in the garden - you must carefully watch your child at all times.
- Private children's swimming lessons take place in the pool 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday & Friday between 10am & 2pm. During these times it can be a little noisy in the apartment with children being noisy. This is privately run by a swimming company, so unfortunately your children cannot attend.
- The hot tub and sauna are not for your use, sorry.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.