IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS ! Pacific City Oregon, Shorepine Village Beach House. Located on Barefoot Lane. Closest to the Beach, paths, and boardwalk.. Totally furnished, and ready for you. The ENTIRE BEACH HOUSE. PLEASE BE OUR GUESTS !!!! All guests must sign our SHORT TERM LEASE AGREEMENT.
Why the Owner Chose Pacific City:
Pacific City Oregon is the ideal location. Its only 1 1/2- 2 hours from PDX (Portland International Airport) /1/2-1 hour to Tillamook, Lincoln City, Salem, Wine country, Oregon. Its really a quaint little town. One gas station, one hardware store, one grocery store, one winery, but several little shops, several great restaurants, a pizza parlor, bars, and surf shops, and numerous outdoor activities available.
Disponible para huéspedes
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our Barefoot bungalow is located at the end of a Cul-de-Sac, in Shorepine Village, so your not on a busy street, or have to cross any busy streets to get to the beach. Just walk from our beach house to the boardwalk and there it is, the beach and ocean. (50 yards) All guests have access to 6 bikes, sand toys, kites, everything in the house. Maximum of six adults and two children. Have Fun!
Atención a los huéspedes
We have people that represent us when we are not present. But we are available via email or phone always.
Otros aspectos destacables
All guests are required to fill out and email back a signed lease agreement. A copy will be signed by us and mailed back to you via USMAIL
SIGNING LEASE MEANS YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SAID LEASE.
Must be over 26 years old to rent. MUST SIGN LEASE. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE (BEACH GRASS ALL OVER) AND NO PETS ALLOWED. (SORRY) Not a Party house.....This is a family friendly home.......Kids love it here.. PLEASE READ THE LEASE BELOW:(URL HIDDEN)PACIFIC CITY RENTA(URL HIDDEN) (SHOREPINE VILLAGE)(URL HIDDEN)5660 BAREFOOT LANE, PACIFIC CITY, OREGON 97135
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT: This short term rental agreement (“The Agreement”) is made by and between the Homeowner (“Homeowner”) and Guest (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Please read carefully all the policies in this agreement. You will need to sign below that you
understand and agree to its conditions before the reservation can be completed.
YOUR SCHEDULED ARRIAL/DEPARTURE DATES:
1.Check In-Check Out Policy. Check in at 4:00PM –PLEASE- NO EARLY ARRIVALS OR LATE CHECKOUTS. Check out time is 11:00AM. The cleaning crew will be scheduled to arrive immediately before and at the time of your departure. If you have not vacated at this time, there will be a charge per hour against your credit card and/or taken from your security deposit. PLEASE MAKE IT CONVENIENT FOR EVERYONE.
2. Security Deposits: You must be at least 26 years of age to book this home. There will be a Security Deposit Authorization ($300.00) on all reservations. This Authorization for your deposit is valid until 10 days after the ending date of your rental period. Should any Damages be incurred, missing property or extra cleaning, laundry or garbage will be charged back to the Credit Card held, the actual charges plus 10% administrative handling fees. Documentation will be provided.
3. CREDIT CARD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I, ________________________, agree for Michael J.Murray, dba M.I.E., to hold my credit card in lieu of a Security Deposit, to be charged in case of damages up to $ 300.00 for the below rental time and period. This authorization is valid for 10 days after the end of the rental period.
Name on Credit Card____________________________________________________Type_________
Credit Card Billing Adress:________________________________________________________________
Credit Card Number_____________________________________________________________________
Exp Date_________________CVV (Security) Code________________________
(PLEASE NOTE: ALL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS DESTROYED/SHREDDED AFTER STAY / 10 DAYS)
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2-3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays are required during HOLIDAY PERIODS, typically 3-4 night minimum stays. Weekly rates also available.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE/OR HAVE FRIENDS “GET TOGETHER HOUSE”. THIS HOME IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY HOME. Guest Limits: YOU CANNOT EXCEED THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SHOWN ON YOUR ORIGINAL RESERVATION, AND THAT IS LINE ITEMIZED WITH THE NAMES AND CONTACT INFORMATION LISTED ON OUR SIGNED LEASE. (I.E. IF YOUR RESERVATION SHOWS FOUR ADULTS/TWO CHILDREN- THAT IS ALL THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE IN THE HOME)
(URL HIDDEN)PAGE 1 OF 5 INITIALS_________________
Should the maximum number of people allowed exceed the PERSONS stated on your “INQUIRY FOR PROPERTY REQUEST” for the home, the guests MAY be asked to leave and your security deposit forfeited. THIS POLICY WILL BE STRICKLY ENFORCED, AND OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO VERIFY NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS.
6. Access; Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for the purposes of repairs and /or inspection OR possible verification of total persons located in home. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Deposit: A MINIMUM deposit of two nights is required for all bookings and a “HOLD” will be placed to your credit card immediately upon submitting your reservation. This locks in your dates. The remaining balance due/Cleaning Fee, etc, will be charged BEFORE your arrival.
8. Security Deposit: There are two options for paying the security deposit. Option #1: As per Credit Card Acknowledgement section 3, of this lease. Or Option #2, a $300.00 refundable security deposit will be held on your credit card 20 days before your scheduled arrival. Any damage to the vacation home or its furnishings or equipment is your responsibility (over and above normal use). If damage occurs or an item is missing, the repair/replacement costs will be deducted from your security deposit with notice. DAMAGES EXCEEDING $300.00 WILL BE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTER/PAYABLE TO OWNER.
9. Cleaning Fee: A cleaning fee of $120.00 per stay will be charged on each reservation. Our cleaning crew washes all bedding, towels, etc. They completely wipe/sterilize all countertops, doorknobs, kitchen table, all bathrooms, hardware, etc. They do a “Pre-Arrival Inspection” of the Beach House and get it ready for your arrival. If something is amiss or not cleaned properly UPON YOUR ARRIVAL ONLY- please contact us immediately, otherwise we assume everything is done properly.
10. Rental Rate and Fees:
Rental Rate: Payment for the deposit/ and payment in full of all the fees shall be due as per your schedule. You rates have been line itemized and agreed in full by guest and Homeowner.
11. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel within 45 DAYS of arrival in summer months of JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST and 31 DAYS of arrival for all other months, you forfeit your DEPOSIT. If you cancel prior to your scheduled stay, either 46 days or more, out in the summer, and 32 days or more out for all other months, you will be charged only a $50.00 cancellation fee.
12.Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. It protects you. (Not mandatory)
13. Payments: Once we have received your authorization payment deposit, and a signed lease from you, we will provide you with the Address, lockbox code, and directions to the property. We send you a courtesy “Reminder” via email a few days prior to your arrival(URL HIDDEN)PAGE 2 OF 5 INITIALS___________
14. Parking: Please be considerate when parking your vehicle(s) and do not block any fire lanes, walkways, or homeowners areas. 5660 Barefoot Lane, Pacific City, Oregon, allows for 2 AUTOS /2 parking spaces in the driveway. PLEASE NO PARKING ON THE STREETS IN SHOREPINE VILLAGE. YOU WILL BE TOWED.
CAR MAKE____________________________LICENSE PLATE___________________________
CAR MAKE____________________________LICENSE PLATE___________________________
15. Smoking: OUR HOME IS NON-SMOKING. Please do not smoke anywhere on 5660 Barefoot Lane grounds. The beach grass in HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. YOU WILL BE HELD TOTALLY LEGALLY LIABLE FOR ANY FIRES, DAMAGED HOMES, ANYTHING, if cigarettes and/or smoking OR ANY TYPE OF FIRE ARE the cause. Should you violate the non-smoking/FIRE policy inside/outside the home you will forfeit your security deposit automatically and any additional costs directly associated with the fire and and asked to leave.
16. PETS: NO PETS ALLOWED. Sorry but-This home does not allow any animals under any circumstances. If pets are found anywhere in home or on property, you will be evicted and agree to pay $500.00 OR MORE in damages.(WE ARE A PET FREE/DANDER FREE HOME.)
17. Liability Notice: Homeowners are NOT LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agree that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.. HOMEOWNER IS NOT LEGALLY LIABILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
18. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service in not included in the rental rate. We have new beach towels for your use.
Please shake out sand from beach towels when returning from beach and entering house and prior to washing.
19. Storms/Act of God: Homeowner cannot be held responsible for storms, weather, and acts of god. No refunds will be given for any of the above listed issues.
20. Noise: We ask that you be observant of the Quiet Time of 11 pm-8am. Voices carry in these beach communities. Please note that 5660 Barefoot Lane is in Shorepine Village. This is a H.O.A. complex and all rules and regulations must be obeyed. I.e. Parking, speed limit, quiet times, etc. Thank you.
21. Compliance with the Law: All guests must comply with all City, County, State and Federal Laws and statues during their stay. Any acts in violation of the law will result in immediate termination of your stay without refund.(URL HIDDEN)PAGE 3 OF 5 INITIALS______________
22. Please list all Adult/Children Guests and provide an emergency contact for each-
23. UPON DEPARTURE/CHECKOUT:
Guests should perform the following upon leaving/checkout of the Barefoot Beach House:
a. Turn all the thermostats down to 50 degrees …………4 down/5 upstairs= 9 total (IF COLD)
b. Remove all your food items from the refrigerator and freezer.
c. Dishwasher/Wash and put away all dishes, utensils and pans, which you have used etc.
d. Bag all your garbage for kitchen and all other areas and place it in outside garage garbage can
e. Leave towels in bathrooms and sheets on beds for the housekeeper to clean and wash.
f. Make sure garage door is closed, and doorinto garage is locked.
g. Close all blinds, and lock all windows and doors, and turn off all lights and fans and fireplace.
h. Return the key(s) to the lockbox and mix the numbers on the setting to lock it. Keys not returned or lost upon departure, with be charged $400.00 to rekey all doors.
The Parties, Homeowner and Guest, agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreements, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
PLEASE SIGN AND DATE THIS LAST PAGE. and INITIAL ALL PAGES. ALL INFORMATION/ BLANKS MUST BE FILLED OUT. THEN EMAIL BACK TO US, AND I WILL SIGN AND DATE A COPY FOR YOUR FILES AND PUT IN THE MAIL TO YOU ALONG WITH A “CONFIRMATION LETTER” GIVING YOU ALL THE INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR ENTRY TO THE HOME, ADDRESS, ETC. THANK YOU.
Homeowner: MICHAEL MURRA(URL HIDDEN) Guest Signature____________________________
NAME (PRINT) Michael Murra(URL HIDDEN) Name (Print) _____________________________
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)City, State, Zip______________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS(URL HIDDEN)Date:____________________________________
(EMAIL HIDDEN)Phone # (During Stay)_______________________(URL HIDDEN)
(URL HIDDEN)EMAIL ADDRESS:___________________________(URL HIDDEN)
(URL HIDDEN)PAGE 4 OF 5 _______________(URL HIDDEN)
PLEASE ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS !!!
MICHAEL AND CATHIE MURRAY
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) #343386/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) #372501
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!!!!
(URL HIDDEN) PAGE 5 OF 5_______________