Located at the vibrant Hasting Height area in Burnaby. walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants and Safeway. Bus stops literally around the corner. Hop on one of the buses go straight to MetroTown, Downtown, Brentwood Mall, SFU or BCIT.
Our fully furnished 2 bedrooms 1 bath 754 Sq. main floor suite has been freshly renovated and furnished with cozy tasteful elegant decor. This charming character home comes with brand new plumbing, newly updated electrical and brand new furnace.
PLEASE HELP US GET TO KNOW YOU
Our suites are our humble abode. Before we invite new guests to our home, we would like to get to know them more. Please message us with the following:
-A simple introduction about yourself and your guests who are going to stay with you. -The purpose of your trip,
-What is your plan in Vancouver,
-Number of bedrooms you need.
Please don't forget to verify your airbnb account and upload your profile picture before enquiry. All these information will help us greatly in deciding your compatibility with us and our suite.
Please note that our listing rate is for double occupancy in ONE bedroom. For 2 people booking, 1 room will be locked up. If you are 2 people looking for 2 separate rooms, please select 3 people. If you are 3 people looking for 3 separate bed, we charge extra $30 for setting up the living room sofa bed.
VIEWING BEFORE CHECK IN
We do NOT offer viewing before check in, as this is again Airbnb policy and insurance policy. Please visit our review session to see previous guests experience with us. Thank you very much.
We do not offer backyard parking. Guests are feel free to park on the free street parking. There is no parking regulation in our street. Guests are feel free to park in front of our house.
Our suite located in a very central and convenient neighbour. It is a lot quieter than most downtown condo. But it is also not as quite as suburb area. All our windows are double glazed windows to help with sound proofing. If you are looking for a place with zero street noise. This is not a place for you.
We love our great neighbourhood and we have great neighbours. Like the airbnb philosophy, we believe trust and respect is the building blocks for a great place to stay. We have ZERO tolerance to anything disrespecting our place and neighbours, such as party or loud noises. We will not be hesitated to terminate any booking early if there is party or loud noise. Thank you for your understanding.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check-in time is 3pm.
Check-out time is 11am.
We are very serious about providing our guests with a clean, fresh and sanitized home! We achieve this with a four-hour turn around time. Please excuse us for not able to accommodate early check-in or late check-out.
We take pride on offering good quality short term rentals. Please don't forget to check out our reviews in our other listings.
We are looking forward to host you soon.
Disponible para huéspedes
-2 queen-sized beds, plus 1 sofa bed (queen sized)
- high-quality linens
- Telus Optik (fiber optic) high-speed wireless internet
- 42" plasma television
- Apple TV with Netflix
- USB chargers for your mobile devices (connecting USB cable not included)
- private washer and dryer
- hair dryer
- vacuum cleaner
- shampoo, conditioner and shower gel provided
- general cleaning supplies
- complementary toothbrushes, travel size toothpaste and slippers
Fully equipped kitchen includes:
- electric Stove top
- microwave oven
- toaster oven
- coffee maker
- full size fridge
- pots, pans, glasses, cutlery
- basic condiments
Atención a los huéspedes
Upon your arrival, we will take time to go over the house and neighbourhood details with you. In addition, we will also have a comprehensive house manual that covers all the information you will need for your stay. We are easily reachable via email and text, and will promptly respond to any concerns you have.
Otros aspectos destacables
No smoking indoors! No pets! Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11pm! No early check-in or late check-out available.
NOTE TO CHECK IN PROCEDURE
One pieces of document is needed to be signed by the visitors:
1A print out version of the liability agreement seen in the listing house rule.
We will check ONE piece of photo ID as a vertification of the visitor identity and a record of the check-in.
RENTAL MORE THAN 14 DAYS
For rental period over 14 days or more, we require a mandatory suite inspection for every 2 weeks. This is a simple 5 mins inspection to make sure the house is in right order and refill some supplies, such as toilet papers, kitchen paper towels, etc.
2 hour cleaning service can be arrange if needed with $50 CAD cleaning fee each time.
NOTE TO SECURITY DEPOSIT
When your reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and your payment information is stored by airbnb. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless there is a damage in the suite and a claim need to be made.
After a reservation is made, you can verify the amount of the security deposit on your billing receipt. Security deposits are not included in the total cost of a listing, and we do not charge service fees on security deposits.
Our listed rate is for double occupancy in ONE room. If you need to have separate room, please select THREE people in your booking.
* Please be respectful to our suite, our house and our neighbours.
* Please maintain the premise in a good and clean condition during your stay. While no dusting, vacuuming or mopping is required before check out, please return the premise belongings to where it was found when you first check in.
* NO SMOKING INSIDE THE SUITE and is strictly enforced. Smoking inside will result in significant fine of a minimum $500 as well as possible eviction.
* While one or two beers after a long day is absolutely welcome, heavy drinking is not.
* Please remove your shoes when entering the suite. Slippers are provided for your use.
* No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the suite or the gated area, except service animal.
*No any kind of commercial activites without prior written consent
* There is no telephone in the unit, but there is very good cell phone reception. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialling 911.
* If absent from the suite for longer than 2 days, please inform the owners.
* The owner has no right to enter the rented suite or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest, except for emergency situation. The owner can, however, enter the suite in the absence of the guest when there is reason to believe that the house or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
* The guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
* No early check in or late check out please.
VISITOR, PARTY and NOISE DISTURBANCE
* Quiet hours start at 10 PM as per city bylaw and noise should be kept to a minimum. Normal conversation pitch is accepted. Continued screaming, yelling and/or swearing are not. Verbal warnings will be issued up to two times to guests who cause disturbance. If disturbance remains, guests will be evicted from the premise and no refund will be given.
* No stomping, dancing, jumping or running indoor.
* Party or large gathering are not welcomed. Guests should have no more than FOUR day-time visitors on the premises in any given day. The total number of people in the suite should be no more than 8 people at all time.
* No unauthorized overnight or unexpected guests. In case of unauthorized guests that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the suite owners have the right to immediate terminate the booking.
* Guests are responsible for taking out the garbage daily.
* Please do not take or move any objects, inventory or appliances out of the suite.
* The use of towels and bed linen are included in the price. Please do not take any away from the suite. Please do not use the towels outside of the suite. We charge $15 per set of towels if towel is taken or damaged.
* The suite owner is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
* Guests are not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, guests cannot bring electric appliances without the property owner's permission. This rule does not apply to the small electric appliances for personal care.
* Please turn off electric appliances (except refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer may be left on), heat, and water taps before leaving the suite. Also, windows and patio door should be closed and locked before leaving.
* The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage.
* On the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the suite by 11pm so that it can be cleaned, aired out and prepared for other guests. Staying in the suite after that time unconditionally entails payment of one extra day.
* The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be refused accommodation. In case the property owners need to cancel accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
* Our cancelation policy is strict. Please refer to the Airbnb Cancellation Policy for details.
VISITORS LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
By confirming this booking with us, tenants agree to the following liability and indemnity agreement:
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE May Kwan Kung or Hiu Man Carman Chan personally and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as “releasees", from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon the area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
THE UNDERSIGNED herby accepts full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property. All children under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while in or upon area.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby certifies that he/she and guests (they) have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. The undersigned further that he/she/they have no medical conditions which would interfere with use of hot tub, swimming, canoeing, hiking, rock climbing, climbing stairs, etc. or else assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition and expressly acknowledges such physical activities are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any provision is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
My partner and I just welcome our new born son in April. We live in this 4-bedroom house for years now and we absolutely love the neighbourhood. When we first got our home, it is a run down bungalow perviously destroy by tenants. We put our heart and soul to renovate this house back to its former glory. To help pay the bills, we turn this cute little house into two self-contained suites.
Our parents helps us our downpayment. They visit us a few times a year. Hosting in airbnb allows us to share our humble abode with guests, while making sure my parents has a place to stay when they are back. The share economy helps take some load off our the bills and fund our very expensive fertility treatment.
We love our home. To keep it in shape, we are committed to a high standard of cleaningness. We want to make our guests as comfortable and worry-free as if they are at their own home. We are looking forward to host you and sharing our favorite places and attractions in the Metro Vancouver area.
5 things That is most important in my life:
My partner, my mum, my boy, my fury babies, my principles!
Me and travel...
Unlike many airbnb hosts, who usually love travel, I actually get very anxious about travelling. I am a creature of comfort. I want everything available when I needed it. I always over pack my suitcases and still things I haven't bring enough. My prefer way of travel are RVing or cruises.