The MonnaTitta apartment is located in San Frediano, an area where the real Florentine spirit meets the frescoes of Masaccio. It is a large, welcoming apartment, full of light, ideal for an authentic stay.
MonnaTitta is on the second and top floor (with no elevator) of an airy 19th century building. It has just been refurbished, in a cozy simple way. In its 80 square meters it fits comfortably up to 4 people. There is a large, sunny living room, with a large dinner table and a comfortable sofa bed, a pleasant double bedroom with a small walk-in closet, a bathroom with shower, and a kitchen/dining area fully fitted with everything you need to cook and eat.
MonnaTitta comes with central heating for the winter and big ceiling fans for the summer.
From the windows you can admire the red roofs of old Florence and a side view of the beautiful Carmine Church.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our guests have the benefit of: free wi-fi, linen, fridge with freezer, gas oven, microwave, electric kettle, moka coffee maker, toaster, washing machine, iron, ironing-board, hairdrier, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel.
There are two big ceiling fans in the apartment (one in the bedroom, the other one in the living room). There is no air conditioning.
Atención a los huéspedes
The owner, who lives just outside Florence, will be in the apartment upon your arrival to welcome you. There will be a touristic lease to be signed during the check in. The owner will return on the day you check out. Meanwhile, she will be available at any other time in case of need.
Otros aspectos destacables
Beds: 1 king size, 1 sofa bed
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Cleaning charge: €40
There is a touristic lease to be signed
Check-in: from 3pm to 7.30pm (confirm time before arrival). Arrivals between 7.30-11.30 pm: extra charge of € 20. No check-in after 11.30pm.
Check-out: before 11am.
- Smoking is forbidden
- Pets are not allowed
- Only the people who have officially checked in can use the apartment
- For the length of your stay you are solely responsible for the place and its contents.
- You are not allowed to take any of the linen or anything else outside the apartment
- Please be considerate to your neighbors and avoid littering the communal parts or being too noisy.
- Please take the garbage to the assigned dumpsters.
- The apartment has everything needed to keep it clean. Although a thorough clean is provided after departure, we would appreciate your consideration in not leaving a mess behind.
- Water is precious. Please don’t waste it.
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love travelling, reading novels, cooking, listening to good music. I'm curious and outgoing. I have a loving family and good friends all over Italy and the world. I like people and people like me, so making new friends is easy and always very interesting.