---Please send me an inquiry first before making a reservation.---
*PLEASE READ: If you snore extremely loud throughout the night, then this will not work for me.*
Excellent Reviews from prior guests. A great bedroom near subway and less than 20 minutes to Manhattan. Safe neighborhood and metro/subway is across the street.
The apartment is across the street from the subway. It's super convenient to commute and safe neighborhood.
Great bedroom with a closet and window view.
* The bedroom is 150 sq. feet (spacious)
* Queen size bed
* Ceiling fan
* Closet and extra space to store luggage
* Large mirror
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to living room, kitchen and bathroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
Only as needed or upon request.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are in the hallway.
There's a coffee shop, juice bar, lounge bar, laundromat, pharmacy, dry cleaning and grocery store nearby.
Put everything back exactly the way it was. I clean my place a lot.
* Please take off your shoes before entering the apartment.
*No eating food in the bedroom
* No outside visitors allowed to stay over night without approval from host.
* Please remove your hair in the bath tub after taking a shower.
* I now must say to guests that if you poop, you have to clean the toilet so I don't see any visual of your poop. Sad, I know. I called it "Adult Daycare."
* No Loud noises after midnight (examples: Music, really loud conversation, yelling, etc) If you snore really loud throughout the night, then this will not work for me as mentioned at the top of my page listing.
* Please turn off the lights, ceiling fan and air conditioners when you leave and DOUBLE check that the gas on the stove is turned off if you use it.
* Do Not forget your keys during your stay.
* Return all keys at check out.
* Absolutely no smoking inside the apartment allowed.
* No pets
* If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair before you leave.
* Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property including illegal downloads under my wi-fi.
No smoking cigarettes, cigars, and pipes (any tobacco) in the house.
* No drug use of any kind (including marijuana) will be tolerated.
Lastly, no discussions about me hosting you through Airbnb with my neighbors or local businesses on my street. I will cancel the reservation on the spot if my neighbor tells me you said you were here as an Airbnb guest.
I have traveled to a lot of different countries since I was 9 years old and love meeting good people. You'll have a great experience staying at my place. I'm at an awesome location and I strongly believe my neighborhood represents what NYC is all about with so many different people from all over the world.
Life is a balance and you have to enjoy it.
Je suis à un endroit génial et je crois fermement mon quartier représente ce que New York est tout au sujet avec tant de gens différents de partout dans le monde.
La vie est un équilibre et il faut en profiter.