Tucked away in a key location!
Located in central London - a few minutes walk from Shoreditch, The City, Silicone Roundabout & Old Street tube station, it's the prime location for tourists or those in-town for work.
You will get:
- Private bedroom with king size bed
- Private bathroom (with a shower). This is not an en-suite, but is located immediately beside the bedroom
- A mini kitchenette (fridge, microwave with in-built grill, kettle, coffee maker, plates, bowels, cups, cutlery, etc... This will allow you too cook your own meals, but it is not a full kitchen (there is no oven/hob/stove, and if you need to wash dishes, they would need to be washed in the bathroom sink).
- Use of a balcony overlooking a small park (accessible directly from your bedroom)
- Your own TV
- Cereal for breakfast, tea, coffee (to be made by you using the kitchenette provided)
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to:
- Your private bedroom (which contains the kitchenette)
- Your private bathroom
Under normal circumstances you will *not* have access to the main lounge/kitchen area (you will however have a kitchenette and TV in your room - so it should have everything you need).
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be staying in the flat, and am more than happy to make recommendations, assist with directions, etc...
Otros aspectos destacables
A proper meet-and-greet service will be provided whenever possible.
If you need a load of laundry done, and I am available, just ask and I happily will throw it into my washing machine for you (no charge).
For added security, the key to my flat is electronic, and it is reset/reprogrammed between each guest. Therefore it is not possible for a former guest to gain access by copying the key.
Check-in / check-out times are flexible, but unless confirmed otherwise I will assume a check-out by noon, and a check-in from 18:00. If this does not suite you please ask at the time of booking and I will do my best to accommodate. I will also try to accommodate requests to store your luggage for the day.
Strictly no smoking indoors (please use the balcony that is directly off of your bedroom if you want to smoke).
Sorry - no pets.
Common sense regarding noise levels at night - particularly on weekdays.
I've been fortunate enough to travel a lot, and love to meet people from all over the world. I've roughed it on numerous occasions, but similarly sometimes taken the luxury route :-)
When I an not roughing it I have high standards, and when hosting I've tried my best to create an environment for guests that meets those standards.