Dear Heather, I am sorry you didn't enjoy my place so much even though you never mentioned any of the problems stated here during your stay, to anyone - nor my neighbor nor me.
Because other guests will also be reading your review, I'd like to give some explanations.
1. Internet is weak, as stated in the explanation (house rules) that you agreed to upon booking. There it is written: Wi-Fi is 3GB per week with quite slow speed but sufficient for e-mail communication, conversation through (Hidden by Airbnb) , Viber, (Hidden by Airbnb) and similar, but not for heavy requests (like film downloading, TV or music streaming...). If higher speed internet is requested there are several solutions (surcharge). So, if you needed higher speed Internet you could have said so and I'd find a solution that would better suit your needs. As far as the password goes, it may have happened that the phone got reset and that the password got lost, but all that is fixable if only you'd have asked...
2. During the Winter season the plants do grow more since there is a lot of rain, and just like I stated in the description, this is a summer house, not a villa with a gardener and similar. I keep the garden myself and I am absolutely positive that it wasn't overgrown, there is more greenery than during the summer, but it is far from overgrown.
3. About the hammocks - during the winter season and the period of heavy rains hammocks are always put away, because they would rot in rain if we always kept them out and let them soak in water... Of course, if you wanted to use them you could have contacted me and asked about them. But, again, you didn't.
4. About the person from your group that decided to go to the hotel, that is his/her choice, but I sure didn't appreciate the fact that you came with 5 persons instead of 4 like you marked in your booking...
5. There are no broken down boats in my yard. There are two boats in the back yard, of which both are functional during the summer season. I don't see how having them in the back yard could possibly bother you.
6. And last, but not the least, I WAS available throughout your stay. You did have my mobile phone number, Airbnb messages and my neighbor's phone number and presence if needed. Nevertheless, you have never complained about anything nor contacted me about any of the issues you mention in your review.