Two bedroom Garden cottage
Sleeps total of 4 people
Satellite Multichoice Dstv with PVR,
Use of swimming pool
Lock up garage parking for your car
It is 10 minutes from the airport, central cape town and waterfront and the beaches and mountains
Disponible para huéspedes
Use of the family pool, barbeque(braai)area, washing machine, dryer, satelite tv with PVR, wifi, two patios, cleaning service once a week, jacuzi bath, lock up garage, walking distance to local shopping centre.
Atención a los huéspedes
As we stay on the property when needed for guidance on facilities and tours etc
Otros aspectos destacables
The once off cleaning fee charged for the stay is to ensure that the unit is provided with cleaned towels and beds made up with clean linen before new guests arrive and to ensure that the unit is cleaned after the guests leave.
1. No disorderly conduct allowed on these premises which may constitute a nuisance to other guest’s (Keep music and noise levels down at all times).
2. Guests are not allowed more than one visitor at any time on the property. This visitor will not be allowed to use facilities which are designated for the other paying guests ie. The visitor of the guest cannot be on the property if guest is not on the property at the same time. No visiting friend or family of the tenant or anyone brought onto these premises is allowed to be on the property after 10 pm at night or to use showers or kitchen or laundry facilities at any time(day or night) or to sleep on these premises without the guest owners consent. (which will cost R150 per night per extra guest)
3. Guests must at all times leave communal areas clean after use(ie laundry etc).
4. Any guest who is drunk on my property will be asked to vacate the premises.
5. Any guest who commits any illegal activity( ie drugs, dagga,etc) will be arrested or anyone who brings undesirable people( ie prostitutes etc onto the property will be asked to leave.
7.Smokers are not allowed to smoke in the units but there is a smoking area provided outside.
8.Daily cleaning of the unit, bed making and dish cleaning are the guests responsibilty and the unit is provided with cleaning materials(ie mops, sunlight liquid etc) for this purpose. A clean set of linen will be provided once a week
Both my wife Maria and I have been hosting guests in Cape Town for the last 15 years. Both born in Cape Town and have lived here all our lives.We are a happy couple in our 50,s who love to show visitors to Cape Town what a beautiful city they are visiting. After a 32 year career in Telecommunications I really enjoy the interesting people we now meet. We have travelled to Europe, and America and with our Portugese backround and our extensive knowledge of Cape Town and surrounds we strive to be gracious hosts to our guests