Santana Row studio style condo!
This luxury condo with an open, spacious floor plan is the perfect place for a business traveler or couple visiting the San Francisco South Bay Area. This studio condo is equip with full size kitchen, bathroom, dining and living room areas.
Within walking distance to shops and restaurants. With it's European charm, Santana Row is the place to stay within the South Bay Area.
Check out my other Santana Row listing!
Santana Row Studio condo close to Splunk and Apple! The perfect location to stay for business trips and family visits.
I also have a second studio condo available for rent at Santana Row which can be viewed in my profile under "Listings (2)". www.airbnb.com/rooms/5447833?sug=50
This luxury condo / studio flat provides the perfect place to stay for a single or couple visiting San Francisco South Bay Area. This condo is fully equipped with modern home appliances, kitchenware, and (FREE) wireless internet. The unit is conveniently located in the heart of San Jose’s upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment district. Restaurants, shopping mall, spas, bars and grocery stores are all within walking distance of this condo. I also have another Santana Row studio listing, check it out.
Below is a brief description:
- Fully furnished luxury condo / studio in SANTANA ROW / 5.9 Miles from Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Open floor plan with spacious accommodations
- Nestled in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to major highways, Stevens Creek, Winchester Blvd and San Thomas Expressway for short commutes
- 1 bedroom studio (with a queen size bed)
- 1 sleeper size chaise sofa in the living room area (for the third guest).
- 1 full bath
- Full kitchen, dining and living room areas
- 1 (Free) gated private parking space (public parking spaces also available)
- (Free) Internet, standard cable TV (except on demand)
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Central heating / air conditioning.
- Key card and gated entry.
Disponible para huéspedes
The atmosphere of Santana Row is wonderful! With the many restaurants and shops in the area that range from casual to high-end; there is always something to do. On the other hand there are also salons and spas to pamper yourself.
Many restaurants, shops, and entertainment places are within walking distance of this condo. There is no need for a car. Santana Row is also located near a freeway for easy commutes.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live nearby, so if you need anything during your stay, it's easy to contact me by phone or email. Otherwise, you have the Condo all to yourself. Just bring your suitcase for the stay!
Otros aspectos destacables
Public transit in San Jose (and the entire South Bay portion of the Bay Area) is provided primarily by VTA, which operates bus and light-rail (modern streetcar) service. Caltrain also provides rail service throughout a portion of Santa Clara County.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
- Absolutely no smoking and no pets allowed inside the condo.
- Lost key $50 charge.
- Lost garage door opener $75 charge.
- The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
- The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
- The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay.
- The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest’s reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host’s total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
- No late night gathering / party over 6 people after quiet hours
- Keep windows closed at all times
A starter set of paper towel, toilet paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner are provided. Guests purchase additional supplies depending on their preferences and length of stay.
*Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
*Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return the house in the same condition it was found.
*Only use appliances for their intended uses.
*Smoking is NOT allowed. *Pets are NOT allowed.
*People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
*Child/children require adult supervision at all times in the condo the building complex. No child/children can be left alone without adult supervision at any time inside the condo or in the complex.
*The Guest(s) using this condo assumes all risks and liability related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
*No drugs or any illegal activities.
*Guest shall allow Host access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
*All of the units are privately owned; the owners (Hosts) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners (Hosts) are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
*The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal. The Owner (the Host) t is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.