Beautiful 3 bed duplex apartment situated in Dublin within the cosy village of Ranelagh.
Ranelagh is one of Dublin's most sought after neighbourhoods with plenty of cafes, bars, restaurants and parks. It is a 15 minute walk into the city centre.
A beautiful 3 bed duplex apartment situated in the heart of Dublin in the cosy village of Ranelagh.
The apartment comfortably fits 5 people with two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
There are two bathrooms upstairs. One of these is an en-suite to the master bedroom.
A Reasonable sized kitchen means it is more than adequate to use if you wish. There is a table in the kitchen over looking the courtyard should you wish to eat in there.
The living room is a light and airy space with instant access to the south side facing balcony.
The apartment is situated behind gates which makes it that much more secure
Disponible para huéspedes
*Access to the kitchen - included with tea, coffee, milk, bread etc...
*Free 50mb wifi internet throughout
*Bed linen and towels
Atención a los huéspedes
I or my housekeeper will meet guests on arrival and will be available any time on the phone for any questions but will not be present in the house during their stay.
Needless to say, I expect the house to be treated with respect and would hope you would treat it as you would your own.
- Minium age 21
- Children with parents only
- No smoking in the house (you can of course smoke on the balcony)
- Ensure front door locked (when in and out of the house)
- Back bedroom windows to be closed when out of the house
- While the house is situated in a lovely area, there are neighbours either side and below, so it is expected that you are mindful and respectful of them at all times.