Departamento o casa entera
Beautiful, charming, quiet and cosy cottage near the Rhine.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have acces to the cottage. Also the front- and backyard are completely at the disposal of the guest.
In the barn you will find bicycles which you can use for free. Please ask beforehand which bikes you can use.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are glad to welcome you at your arrival. In the house you will find a book with information about the house, the area and things to see and do. During your stay we can provide you with information, you can always call.
- You are welcome to use any coffee, tea, spices, oils etc.
- Our house is a non smoking area.
- Please clean the house well before you leave.
- All bed linen and towels to be left in the laundrybasket.
- Please do not leave dairy, meats or opened tins etc in the fridge. Take them with you or throw in the trash.
- We recycle paper, glass and plastic. Please empty the trash bin from inside when you leave (main trash recycling bins located outside).
- The Wifi code is: TP-LINK_3FF17E: password: Heemskerk5
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We, Saskia & Pieter, loved to travel around the world. We travelled around f.e. Australia, New-Zealand, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Brasil, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Canada, the USA and many European countries. 3 kids later we still love to travel, but in an adapted way. We love to go to Italy. Our wish is to travel with the kids around Australia and the USA.
Pieter works as a salesman at a lavender nursery.
Saskia is a singer in a band and advisor for the social domain Alphen aan den Rijn.
We like to laugh, enjoy and celebrate life!