Centrally located in the heart of Xintiandi. Three min walk to two subways (Line 10/13). Modern toilet and kitchen. Comfortable. Unbeatable value.
- About 60 mins by car from Pudong Airport, 45 mins from Hongqiao
- Five mins by foot to Xintiandi
- One subway stop to Yuyuan Gardens
- Two subway stops to East Nanjing Road & the Bund
- Three subway stops to Wukang Road
- One 1.5m X 2m Queen-sized bed in master room
- One 1.5m X 2m Queen-sized bed in second room
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor in the shared corridor with our neighbours. Please go outside to the lift lobby if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。 如退房时房子里有烟味或烟头,我们将会扣除您的押金。
• 禁止在房子里集会或开派对, 如违规会扣除全额押金也会马上终止房租。
• 如果毛巾被染发剂,化妆品或洗洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡会酌情加收费用, 如不事先沟通我们只好从押金中扣除了｡(私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 2065 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.