Renewed historical appt and bldg, all parisian charm with high comfort. Premium location, 150 m to M° Dupleix, Eiffel Tower at walking distance, directly connected to all sites without the crowds, as is the left bank, amazing restaurants/cafés, shops, great bakery! 4 mn Sightseeing bus
2 comfy large beds, ideal for families. High-speed Wifi, large working space, brand new kitchen fully equipped, large bthr. w. bath/shower, washing machine, iron & table, direct view on a green flowered courtyard
Bright and charming, all equipped apartment. Parisian oak parquet floors, marble fireplace, moldings, sober and elegant decoration, iconic design. Large kitchen, high standard equipment: high-speed wi-fi, HDTV, international channels, Netflix, lots of movie channels.
Raised ground floor, access through a short staircase.
The apartment has its own private access onto a nice and cool flowery courtyard without vis-a-vis, small terrace and trees.
The building and the flat are completely secured with code, interphone, armored door and flats on windows.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole apartment, except loftbeds
The apartment including :
- 2 bedrooms with dressing, high quality sofa beds : 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, ready at your arrival
- the kitchen with natural marble counter top is highly equipped: fridge, dishwasher, espresso maker and 'French press', electric oven, micro-waves, induction electric hob, toaster, electric kettle, blender and food processor, dedicated closets. High speed Ethernet connexion, USB chargers, radio.
- comfortable bathroom with bath-tub shower and large sink, numerous clean towels, towel warmer, hair dryer, washing/drying machine
- separated toilet
- comfortable living room with leather sofas and relaxation armchair
- large screen cable HDTV, + 100 channels, Netflix, lots of international contents, movies channels
- high-speed wi-fi
- free landline telephone to main international destinations
- digital music player / Internet radio
- 2 ergonomic working spaces
- dedicated dressings / closets in each room
- private access to the lovely flowered courtyard
- iron, ironing table
- fans in summer but the apartment is naturally cool and breezy due to the location on raised 1st floor, refreshed with the air circulation in the cellars
Bedding arrangement :
Bedroom#1 is overviewing and accessing the courtyard through a short staircase, very quiet, closet, double bed w. hypoallergenic duvet, numerous pillows.
Bedroom#2 is a dedicated part of the double lounge, like a bedroom suite w. bathroom and toilet next door, queen size bed viewing on HD television w. hypoallergenic duvet, numerous pillows.
The high quality sofa-beds are both brand new, high density matresses, totally replace real beds as long you stay.
Large and confortable working desk, dressing. Heightened overlooking view on quiet street side, no direct view from the street.
Atención a los huéspedes
By email, Whats App or phone if necessary.
I welcome you at your arrival and I'm pleased to explain everything about the flat and introduce you to the area, the shops, restaurants and services, activities, nice things to do in Paris, etc.
Otros aspectos destacables
Living in this flat a part of the time, everything is perfectly functional, my personal belongings are all stored and invisible, all surfaces are yours and you dispose of cabinets, shelves or dressing in every room.
You're very welcome to have an excellent stay in Paris !
Thank you to restore the place in the same condition of cleanliness and order
Quiet neighborhood so an appropriate behavior is required
Loud house parties and alcohol abuse are forbidden
Merci de laisser l'appartement dans le même état d'ordre et de propreté
Le voisinage est très calme, merci de respecter la tranquillité de l'immeuble
Les fêtes bruyantes et l'abus d'alcool sont interdits
Este anfitrión tiene 35 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Being parisian for 25 years and also a frequent traveller, I'll be happy to render your stay as comfortable and secure as possible and provide a lot of information about the area (best shops, restaurants, services etc...) and nice things to do in Paris.
I wish you'll have an excellent stay in Paris !
Parisienne de longue date, je suis également voyageuse et j'ai connu des expériences d'hébergement très diverses, aussi je m'efforcerai de rendre votre séjour aussi confortable et sécurisant que possible.
Je peux vous conseiller les bons établissements et commerces du quartier ainsi que des idées de sorties et activités moins connues.
Je vous souhaite la bienvenue et un excellent séjour à Paris !