My place is close to Saladaeng has long been regarded one of the most prestigious locations in the city. Perfectly placed, steps away from Lumpini Park, sky train or underground. Walking distance to the CBD.. You’ll love my place because of the location, the people, the outdoors space, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples and business travelers.
After sightseeing and shopping, enjoy a late afternoon swim in the infinity pool or exercise in the gym on the 16th floor. Relax on the 25th floor outdoor patio with a glass of wine as you watch the sunset across the Bangkok horizon.
I have some simple standard rules that I ask all guests to follow.
Please treat my Bangkok home with care. Please be clean and treat it with respect.
1) No Smoking allowed in the room. Please respect this request as we want to keep the rooms fresh for all guests. You may smoke on the balcony but PLEASE do not toss your cig. butts over the railing. Please keep balcony door closed when smoking outside.
2) Please turn off the air-conditioning in all rooms when you leave each day. Electricity is very expensive in Thailand! It does not take long for the rooms to cool off once the a/c is put back on.
3) Please remove your shoes when entering the condo. No wearing shoes inside the room please.
4) Upon booking, please provide names of all individuals in your party.
5) Please no illegal drugs or activities.
6) Please enjoy yourselves, be comfortable and take care of my home in Bangkok.