I'd love to share Edinburgh and my fabulous apartment with you and all that is has to offer including your own private shower room, private parking space, shared living areas and access to one of Edinburgh's most fabulous gyms.
If you would like to learn more, please let me know if you would like to learn more.
A stunning and relaxing environment with stylish furnishings and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
In the apartment guests will have access to everything you need to ensure your visit runs as smoothly whether your away on business or on holiday (vacation).
The Bare Necessities:
1) Wifi acess
2) Robes & disposable slippers
3) Essentials including: Quality hand wash, hand moisturiser, face cloth, disposable sponge along with a selection of Moulton Brown shower & bath essences, nail file, cleansing pads, tissues, toothpaste, swivel action razors, Johnson's ear buds, battery operated tee light candles & more.
4) Tassimo (Bosch) hot drinks machine with a selection of biscuits & chocolate treats
5) Ice Bucket/ ice / champagne glasses / wine glasses, cork screw / fizz keeper, kettle chips & savoury treats
6) Silver disposable plates, cutlery & paper napkins
7) Toiletries (Male & Female)
8) Hairdryer & mirror
9) Trouser press / iron / ironing board/ clothes horse (stand up clothes dryer)
10) Washing machine, washing tablets & fabric conditioner
Professional Business Services at an additional cost:
1) Executive Personal Assistant (PA) to assist with your business needs whilst travelling
2) Office Facilities i.e. printing, scanning, emailing etc
Disponible para huéspedes
LOUNGE (22'8 x 13'3):
In addition to your own spacious ensuite bedroom, you will have use of the lounge with velux window and patio doors with ornamental balcony, a wall mounted Phillips `ambilight' full LCD TV, surround sound music system via Bower & Wilkins floor standing speakers and Apple TV. A feature fuel gas fire with shaped chimney breast and granite hearth, wall mounted 'sea scape' original oil painting and large wall mounted mirror makes this public room quite unique.
DINING KITCHEN (16'6 x 12'6):
You will have shared use of this fully equipped dining kitchen with quality continental units, black granite surfaces, LCD TV with `digi box', two ovens, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, catering grade coffee machine and a host of useful kitchen appliances. If you like cooking, you will love our gourmet kitchen, particularly in the evening when the sun moves around to the west to create stunning sunsets at times (as can be seen in the photo gallery).
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm a naturally helpful person and would like to make my guests feel at home .. this means I would take their lead as to how much they would like my involvement.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is a unique opportunity for visitors with a car as you will have a private parking space underground in a gated area with card key access.
There is a cycle path runs past the apartments and leads all around Edinburgh.
Bikes can be stored securely in the garage, however, please note that the apartment cannot take responsibility for it.
All I ask is that you treat everything with respect. With this in mind, I ask that you don't bring strangers into the apartment without prior agreement, wear stilettos (heels), drink red wine in the bedroom or smoke anywhere in the environment.
Check-in/Out time: By 11.00am
Check-In Time: 3.00pm Onwards but will be flexible where possible.
This is to ensure the room is cleaned, checked and ready for the next guest. NB: Keys and card key should be returned before departure.
Guests may have the opportunity to leave their luggage in the environment for a few hours if required.