- Located@centre of Shinjuku
- Easy walk to 3 different train stations
- Perfect access to anywhere in the Greater Tokyo area
- Free pocket wifi
- Convenience store/Drug store 1min away
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
1) NO SMOKING ALLOWED!
2) BE QUIET in the apartment building. Please be quiet at the corridor and at the entrance of the apartment building.
3) NO PARTIES AND NO LOUD MUSIC in the room. Please respect your neighbors.
4) SEPARATE GARBAGE. Please separate into - Cans - PET bottles - Others DON'T TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE! If the bin is full, please put it out in the balcony. We will take care of it once you've checked out.
5) TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES and use room slippers when you are in the room.
6) KEEP CLEAN! Please tidy up before you check out.
7) SWITCH OFF air-conditioner, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
8) Please be advised that in case of loss or damage to the following, you will be charged accordingly.
Pocket wifi router: 40,000yen
Apartment Key: 5,000yen
**Other things to note
This place has an official permission from local government and satisfied fire safety as a short term rental accommodation.
Please note that we have legal obligation in Japan to request copy of passports.