Double and spacious room in a modernist flat, in the heart of Eixample neighborhood, right in the center of Barcelona. The room is located in a independent part of the flat and also have a privated living room, only for the guest from the two rooms, with balcony.
Double and spacious room in a modernist flat, in the heart of Eixample neighborhood known by its big flats with hydraulic soils and roofs with artesonado, right in the center of Barcelona. The room is located in a independent part of the flat so guest will be able to enjoy intimacy. A kettle with a set of tea, coffee and products of bakery for breakfast are included. The guest also have a living room with balcony to share with the guest from the other room. The apartament It's so quiet and just to 10 min walking to Pl Cataluña.
Disponible para huéspedes
Wide shared bathroom, with bathtub and eco shower, and enough space of storage for your bathroom stuff. You also will have towels, gel, shampoo and toothpaste at your disposal.
The kitchen is not available
Atención a los huéspedes
I often work at home so, in case you need, I will be available for any questions you may have. I can help you choosing the best places to visit, restaurants and landmarks. I will also provide you information about concerts, theaters or any artistic activity happening in Barcelona.
City maps and metro are also available in your room.
Otros aspectos destacables
From the airport, the Aerobus drops you 2 blocks from the apartment.
• check-in: 14h
- Smoking is not allowed.
- It is required to maintain a respectful attitude, avoiding disruptive, loud or abusive behavior.
- Alcohol or drugs are not welcome.
- There is no access to the kitchen.
- You are not allowed to invite guests or anyone other than the hosts themselves.
- Loss of keys will be a charge of 20 €.
- Towels cannot leave the flat.
- Respect the neighbors. Avoid making noise at night.
- If you like to enjoy Barcelona all night and sleep by day in the house, this is not your place. There is another rhythm in the house.
- It is not possible to take a shower between 22h until 08:00 am.
Traveling is one of my passions. Thanks to one of those trips, I met Barcelona and decided to stay. Despite the time that has passed, I still love every corner of this city, so is a really pleasure to welcome travelers who are attracted to her. My work is done in the field of education..