Nestled in a very quiet and peaceful area of Big Bear City – and only five miles east of Snow Summit – the Lovenest boasts a beautiful fireplace, upgraded kitchen, Wifi, Roku, PS3/Blu-ray, and a view of Gold Mountain.
Otros aspectos destacables
$40 added fee if you want us to provide towels and sheets. We encourage you to bring your own! Comforter and pillows and blankets are provided.
SORRY, NO PETS!
Please leave the cabin as it was when you arrived. There is a $30 cleaning fee per hour assessed by our property managers if the cabin is not left in the same condition. BY RESERVING, YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS, BELOW.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT AND HOUSE RULES
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between ROBERT AND MARIE REED and you (“Guest”) as of the date Guest makes the reservation request. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is furnished and includes blankets, pillows, one queen bed, one twin fold-out couch, and a futon. There is Wifi internet, a Roku, a 55" Smart TV, and a PlayStation 3. Also included are a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, rice cooker, coffee maker, basic cooking/eating/drinking utensils, pots and pans.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons pursuant to our occupancy permit. There is no extra charge applied per guest, but 4 is our maximum, by law.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at the date and time you requested at 3:00 p.m. and the checkout is on your date requested at 11:00am.
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
7. Rental Rate and Fees are those that have already been paid by you for this reservation. Guest agrees and acknowledges that the fees are reasonable. A refundable, security/damage deposit of $150 is included.
a. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning at $30/hour;
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay; or,
iv. Additional day added to stay.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
Full refund, except fees (if any), if cancelled 5 days prior to the Check-in Date
No refund, otherwise.
9. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance
By removal of the key from the lockbox, you agree to the provisions of this agreement and agree to abide by the Rules detailed in the attached EXHIBIT A.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. No more than four (4) people may stay overnight in the property. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles should be driven into the driveway next to the property. Any parked cars are subject to towing (particularly during a snow storm); applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Guest agrees to clean the place like it was when they arrived, or there will be a $30 per hour cleaning fee assessed by our property managers. Linens and towels are available if requested within 2 weeks before your stay at the additional rate of $40 for their use. We highly recommend you bring your own queen sheets for the main bed and twin sheets for the fold-out and your own towels.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented log fired firebox. One log is sufficient to warm the cabin. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials besides wood and firestarters in the fireplace.
12. Water and Septic: The cabin is connected to the sewer. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $100.
13. Storms and Snow: No refunds will be given for storms, and no refunds will be given if snow is desired but does not occur. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Rob and Marie wanted to find a cozy cabin to get away from the hustle and bustle with their young son. They wanted a location where there was fishing in the spring/summer and skiing in the winter. Big Bear was the perfect location, and this property was the perfect place -- the perfect amount of peace and quiet, close enough to get to the slopes and the Lake, easy to get to, and just far enough to be the perfect sanctuary.