Accommodates up to 08 Guests with 4 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Bed Configuration: 4 Twin beds | 1 Queen bed | 1 King bed
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
Televisión por cable
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
THE BEST VACATION HOMES - RULES & REGULATIONS AGREEMENT FOR AIRBNB GUEST
Guest must review and agree with all rental rules of this agreement, initial each page and sign.
1. Should you notice any damage/irregularities upon your arrival, it is your responsibility to contact us within 24 hours and report those issues in writing via e-mail to: (Email hidden by Airbnb) If any damage occurs during your stay, you must also report such damage before the check out date. Linens & Towels, Vandalism, and Negligent Acts are NOT covered by Airbnb damage protection.
2. CHECK-IN - Check in time at the property is 4:00 PM. In the case of check-in time after business hours, refunds or discount will not be provided. To be granted all the access information to the property before the check-in date, the reservation must be fully paid within the maximum prior to check-in date, and all documents must be sent signed by email (Email hidden by Airbnb) or fax (+ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) , with a copy of valid photo ID. Guest is not required to come to our office location, as the access information will be granted by email.
3. CHECK-OUT - Check-out time is at 11:00 AM. No refunds or discounts will be provided if checking out before 11:00 AM. Guest agrees that if he or she fails to vacate the property by 11:00 AM on the check-out day, a fee of the amount of half of the nightly rate will be charged to the credit card on file. Any late check-out must be authorized by TBVH in advance and is available until 4 PM only, after that it will be considered an extra night.
4. CANCELLATION – Please refer to Airbnb for your cancellation policy. We follow Airbnb exact policies for all bookings.
5. BOOKING MODIFICATION – All modifications will be subjected to availability. Modifications requested with less than 7 days prior to the check-in date, will be considered a CANCELLATION and will be subjected to the CANCELLATION policy.
6. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: In order to validate the reservation, guest must send to us by (Email hidden by Airbnb) all requirements: (i) a signed copy of the Rules & Regulations and the Agreement; (ii) a legible copy of identification document with picture.
7. POOL & SPA - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK - No running or horseplay in the pool and deck area, as this may cause serious injury. Pool Heating & Equipment are NOT to be tampered with by Guests. Please note that we do not have control over pool heating not working for any reason and in such case, contact us immediately. Pool heating is available upon request (24 hours in advance), minimum of 3 consecutive days, for a fee of USD$ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Thirty-Five U.S. Dollars) plus tax per day. Unauthorized pool heating will be charged. Above ground Hot Tubs (Jacuzzi) are excluded from the fee. The unit private pool maintenance is performed once a week and requires full access (only) to the pool area by the service provider - inside the house access is not necessary.
8. PET POLICY: NOT ALL units are pet friendly, some communities have restrictive policies. It’s mandatory to communicate to our team if you are bringing a pet with you. For the pet friend units there is an additional cleaning fee of USD$ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) and fifty U.S Dollars) plus tax per stay, for the convenience of other guests and in an effort to help us provide the most sanitary accommodations available. In the event that you bring a pet without previous authorization, you will be charged a non-refundable penalty fee of USD$ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) USD (Five Hundred U.S Dollars) plus tax per stay. Please note that any stain or damage caused by the pet will be charged extra.
9. SMOKING - ALL properties are 100% smoke-free. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the house or patio/pool area. In the case of smoking in the house, there will be an additional non-refundable fee of $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) USD (Two Hundred and Fifty U.S Dollars) plus tax charged to the credit card on file.
10. TRASH/TRASH REMOVAL- You will be expected to empty full trash bins and dispose of garbage bags in appropriate compactor (varies per communities). There will be an additional USD$ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) U.S. Dollars) fee plus tax charged to the credit card on file for an excessive amount of trash left in the house.
11. AIR CONDITIONING- Guest agrees not to set the temperature lower than 72ºF or above 78ºF degrees. When the AC is being used, we request that all windows and doors be closed in order to reduce humidity and to save energy. All units have a central HVAC system, for that reason we ask you to NOT turn it OFF at any time, you can simply adjust the temperature to your liking.
12. SECURITY-/ EMERGENCY. In the case of life-threatening situations, please call 911.
Guest is aware that we have an emergency email to contact us after business hours: (Email hidden by Airbnb) or through the phone numb (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
For your safety, please make sure to keep all windows and doors closed and locked all the time. Landlord and TBVH are not responsible for damages, lost or stolen personal or property items. It is the guest responsibility to properly secure the house when leaving the property. TBVH reserves the right to have access to the property at all times during guest stay. When needed, we always inform our guest the name of the person who will contact them, such as: plumber, handyman, cleaning crew, etc. If any unauthorized person tries to communicate with you, please call us immediately. Do not give access to any unauthorized person to the house.
13. EXTRA GUESTS: Guest is aware of the limit number of guests allowed in the property during rented period. NOT authorized additional guests will incur a penalty of 50% of the total night rate of the reservation.
14. MANDATORY CLEANING: The cleaning fee charged on the reservation is related to the final cleaning after guest check-out. Guest(s) is aware and agrees that cleaning fee or any other additional cleaning that has been paid does not include the excessive amount of trash that needs to be removed and damages or stains on the carpet or any other furniture that will need to be clean/removed or replaced.
15. LONG STAY BOOKINGS: Guest is aware that for stays over 30 nights there will be a previous scheduled mandatory monthly inspection of the unit, to guarantee it is being kept up to our standards. If necessary, at this time, an additional cleaning fee will be added to the reservation automatically.
16. INTERNET & CABLE: Complimentary Wi-Fi internet and cable service is available at all properties. The service is not under the control of TBVH and if any service interruptions or slowdown may occur TBVH cannot be held responsible. However, TBVH team will ensure the service provider is aware and taking the proper actions regarding any eventual issues.
17. LOST & FOUND: TBVH will not be held responsible for any items left at the property or resort from the guest (s). As a courtesy, TBVH will notify guest by email about the item found in the property and hold it for up to 30 days (thirty consecutive days) for guest to pick up at our office location or have it delivered to guest address choice, for a service fee of $20.00 plus the mailing costs plus tax. If items are left for 30 days or more unclaimed, Guest agrees that TBVH has the right to donate the item. If Guest requests a third party to pick up the item, Guest must send a writing authorization with the full name of the person who it will be picking up the item.
18. BARBECUE GRILL: A $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) thirty-five U.S Dollars) fee plus tax is required for the usage of the grill available at the properties (propane tank not included). Please note, not all properties have a grill available onsite, for that reason, TBVH offers a grill rental option – according to availability (24h notice request necessary).
19. UNNECESSARY SERVICE REQUEST: Before asking for a service visit, please make sure to check our Welcome Display & our Appliances Guide available at the property and online. If a service visit to the property is requested by the guest unnecessarily, the cost of such visit will be charged to the guest. For example: technician requested to fix a washer that is working properly, or an AC unit said to be not working, but it was only a wrong set up on the thermostat.
20. HOUSE LAYOUT: To avoid damages and injuries, guests are NOT allowed to change the furniture position or to add any furniture or large appliances to the unit without authorization. The noncompliance of this rule will incur on a penalty equivalent to the cost of the service required for the repair, removal or replacement of the item.
21. ATTORNEY’S FEES: If LANDLORD employs an attorney due to Guest’s violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement, GUEST shall be responsible for all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees as incurred by the landlord whether suit is filed. LANDLORD and GUEST waive the right to demand a jury trial concerning any litigation between LANDLORD and GUEST.
22. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award by the Arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
TBVH and Guest agree that the rent of the property is a transient accommodation (short-term rental) in accordance with Chapter 509, Florida Statutes, and other applicable laws governing public lodging establishments.
Guest agrees with all rental terms, agrees to provide all required documents, sign bellow and send agreement back to us in order to receive the booking confirmation. Noncompliance of all requests above, will result in no access to the property. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any guest without agreeing with full terms of our rental rules and regulations specified above, no exception. If we do not send you your booking confirmation, please contact (Email hidden by Airbnb) or call us at (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) from Monday to Friday 09 am to 5 pm. We kindly appreciate your cooperation.
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT ALL INFORMATION GIVEN BY ME ARE TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO FOLLOW WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
GUEST SIGNATURE (Booking):___________________________________________
THE BEST VACATION HOMES (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) VILLAGE PARK DR SUITE 115, ORLANDO/ FL (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) PHONE: + (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) FAX: + (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
(Email hidden by Airbnb) (Website hidden by Airbnb)