Experience all the action in the midst of the City.
Tired of staying in small standard hotel rooms and featureless serviced apartments.
Instead of just tolerating your stay why not live it up in an apartment with style and space. Stay somewhere that feels like a real home in the middle of the city with all the restaurants, cafes, pubs and restaurants at your fingertips.
Equally suited for your business stay or just relaxing on your Perth holiday. Only 1 block to the Murray Street Mall lets you choose a sidewalk café for a coffee before that important business meeting or you can plan for a busy day of shopping. Staying at Murray View gives you the convenience and excitement of the city life at your fingertips.
Three apartments available on 16th floor allows for bigger groups or extended family. Two apartments face East with a reversed copy apartment facing West.
Slowly wake up in your large 2 bedroom apartment, sipping freshly brewed coffee on your bedroom balcony with the backdrop of breathtaking City views. All of this is yours while you contemplate the rest of the day before making breakfast in the fully featured stone bench kitchen with oven, 4 burner hotplate, microwave complete with dishwasher. The oversized bathroom boasts ample bench space a large shower and separate area for the supplied washer and dryer. The main bedroom has en-suite access to the bathroom and the apartment has a separate toilet.
Fully air-conditioned or if you prefer to open either door to your balcony to let the famous Perth Sea Breeze cool the apartment even on the hottest days. You?ll enjoy ample living area perfect for entertaining before a night out on the town or just relaxing watching TV or listening to your iPod through the docked entertainment unit.
For the sun lovers or the more athletic the apartment boasts a Gym, sauna, spa and swimming pool. For the more relaxed there is a licensed café downstairs, several pubs with great food within a 30 sec walk. Two x 7 day a week convenience store under 30m away and Fast Eddies open 24 hours a day only 100m away.
Security is paramount within this residential high rise. Swipe cards are needed to access the entrance and specific floors. You won't have to worry about unwelcome guests as all visitors will have to use the intercom to be allowed access giving you total access and added peace of mind.
Free CAT buses travel around the city to the Convention Centre dropping you at the front door of any city destination including the Busport and Perth Train Station to commute you to any Perth suburb. A 10 minute walk will take you to Barrack Street Jetty for a wine tour to the Swan Valley, a ferry to the Zoo, Fremantle or even a day out at the popular Rottnest Island.
On your next visit to Perth come and enjoy the delights of staying Murray View.
Bedroom 1- Luxury Pillow Top Queen Size Bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed
Secure in building Car Parking valued at $10 p/night
4G Internet available and passed on at Carriers rates. Please advise if either required in advance.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole apartment, pool, gym spa.
Atención a los huéspedes
Check-in and Check-out
Otros aspectos destacables
Secure Car Parking and Internet available at an additional cost if required. Please note we need prior notice to arrange these services
Minimum 5 day stay. If between bookings we can often accommodate requests but require a $95.00 surcharge to help cover the cost of cleaning, laundry and linen.
Internetfrom $7.95P/night depending on d/loads required
We appreciate that most guests will respect the property and act in good faith whilst in residence. However, occasional abuse requires that a surety be applied and that all Guests understand the basis for the surety by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the lease.
1. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
2. No refunds for early departure. Cancellations as per Air BnB.
3. Only those persons identified on this agreement may stay in the property.
4. Guests must only park vehicles in the designated areas.
5. The property must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
6. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the property unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the Owner.
7. Guests acknowledge that the furnishings, fittings and appliances are the property of the Owner, and Guests have no claim over any of these items.
8. It is the responsibility of the Guest to ensure the property meets their requirements. The Owner does not accept any responsibility for any misperception of the property.
9. Guests must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations of the Body Corporate property (if applicable) and any reasonable direction of the Owner. The lease will be terminated if any Guest fails to comply after receiving a warning.
10. All Guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers (if a Body Corporate property) or neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in immediate termination of the lease and loss of surety.
11. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
12. If the occupancy ends or this lease is terminated, Guests must immediately vacate the property. The Owner is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guest property.
13. Neither the Body Corporate, nor the Owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the property.
14. Guests will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest. The Guest authorises the Owner to charge any credit card for any such charge.
15. Guests will be liable for any damage, breakage and loss to the property and its contents or the Body Corporate property (if applicable). Guests must notify damaged, broken or missing property or contents to the Owner as soon as possible. The Guest authorises the Owner to charge any credit card for any repair or replacement costs at the discretion of the Owner.
16. It is the responsibility of Guests to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period. Cleaning products are provided for this purpose.
17. Smoking inside the property is prohibited and will result in loss of bond. Guests must discard cigarette butts into the rubbish bin. Smoking is permitted on the balconies with an ashtrays (but buckets) supplied.
18. Children must not jump on beds. Damage resulting from children jumping on beds may incur loss of the surety.
19. On departure Guests must leave the property clean and tidy. This includes emptying the rubbish bin, washing and drying dishes, hanging used towels in the bathroom, cleaning the barbecue, sweeping and vacuuming, cleaning the fridge, oven, microwave and grill of any food spills, turning off lights and cooling and heating appliances.
20. The Owner may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Owner is of the opinion that there has been a breach of the conditions herein.
21. The surety will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to the above conditions being met.
I agree to lease this property fully furnished and equipped for the period indicated and to reside in the property under the conditions stated. I agree to take full responsibility for the actions of all member(s) of my party and visitors during my residency and leave the premises in the same condition as upon arrival. This agreement is enforceable by Law.
By your signature and/or any part or full payment you are so deemed to have read and understood this contract and consent to abide by all of the above requirements. No alterations to this contract including any supplied information being by way of email ,verbal or implied are valid and no discussions will be entered into unless a notification of amendment has been received in writing and signed by West Rentals Management.
If you have any queries or would like clarification on any point above please contact us before booking.
Este anfitrión tiene 73 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Happy and helpful Hosts.
I love traveling and spend around 6 months a years traveling somewhere new and hopefully exciting. This gives me a unique insight to what travellers want and what can turn your stay from mediocre into a true home away from home.
We continually strive to improve our properties to make your stay more enjoyable. Newly discovered hints & helpful tid-bits found on each of our new trips are passed on to our staff members to help all guests feel even more welcome. With constant traveling, we know a good Host can make all the difference.
Enjoy & Happy travels