Absolutely perfect for two or three people.
This 45m2 apartment was recently renewed and is located in the city centre of O’Porto, in a quiet street very close to all the main touristic spots, shops, bars, restaurants, transport.
Cozy space with lots of light overlooking the main street, suitable for two or three people.
The location is privileged to discover the historic center of Porto, on foot, but if you use the metro is just 5 minutes walk from Trindade station.
Disponible para huéspedes
The hosts will have access to a set of accessories that will make them feel at home, a fully equipped kitchen. Living room with TV , internet and bed sofa for two person, bathroom with shower and a room with a double bed.
Atención a los huéspedes
For two guests who want separate beds will have to make a reservation for two beds, ie as if they were three guests.
Please send confirmation of the arrival time, I'll be waiting for you to receive you.
Can contact me by email (EMAIL HIDDEN) or phone No. +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), whenever they need.
At check-in, information about the city, restaurants, tips on events are provided.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Nespresso coffee supply, tea and a bottle of the famous Port wine
- Housekeeping is done every 4 days with a change of linen and towels for stays of 7 nights.
- Please note that this building has no elevator.
Número de licencia o registro640/AL
Obtén más información sobre este número
O Horário de check-out é até as 11 a.m.
O Horário de check-in é a partir das 15 p.m.
- Não é permitido fumar dentro do apartamento, excepto na varanda.
- Não são permitidos qualquer tipo de animais domésticos.
- Pede-se todo o cuidado com os objectos de decoração e mobiliário.
- Cuidado no manuseio de equipamentos de cozinha, qualquer dúvida estamos prontos para esclarecer.
- Se forem dois Hóspedes e pretenderem camas separadas têm que fazer a reserva para três pessoas.
- O serviço de limpeza é feito a cada 4 dias, com mudança de roupa de cama e banho para estadias a partir de 7 noites.
I consider myself a simple, organized and very punctual person. I'm glad when I feel that my work contributes to the well being of others.
I love this city, especially the area along the river on the margins of the River Douro.
I love being with family and friends, traveling and cooking.