Cozy 1000 square foot modern loft located in downtown Flagstaff. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and all the downtown amenities. Off street private parking.
The loft has two bedrooms (one King, one Queen).'
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the
property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not
allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced
neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The rental is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or
illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not
responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising
from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet
Addendum must be completed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to two vehicle on the premises. Vehicles are to be parked
in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is considered city parking and city
rules apply. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees
are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are
included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you
bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located
at the back of the house in the parking area.
11. Water and Sewage: The sewage system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper
material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine
products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been
flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to _$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep.
Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or
chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
13. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times
while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest
permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
14. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and
inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest)
that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the
vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__________ per (night/week).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited
veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 50 lbs.
b. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm
preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur
extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the
damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not
be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans
while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.