Welcome to Donald’s Duck, a charming beach house, 250 yards from both the beach and the shops! Pack your clothes, park your car, and we provide the rest. All inclusive - beach chairs, umbrellas, wagon, kids toys, body boards, cooler, beach towels and a new Weber grill included! Experience stress free comfort inside and out.
Welcome to our perfectly located home with new appliances, wood floors, 4 decks, updated bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and an outdoor shower.
The first floor has 3 bedrooms and one full bath. 1 bedroom has a queen bed with a TV ready to be used with a Roku or Amazon stick with a private side deck, the 2nd bedroom is great for kids with 4 twin. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds.
Upstairs is the kitchen, dining room and living room with deck and outdoor table for dining. The master bedroom with a queen bed and adjoining bathroom is on this floor. We have a 40" inch TV with all the cables needed to connect to any computer for streaming access. WIFI signal is strong throughout the house. Upstairs features a deck for relaxing and dining.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the entire home. We provide all you need to enjoy the beach - chairs, umbrella, beach buggy and cooler. Beach toys and boogy boards for the kids are provided as well as fun games like corn hole and board games. Our goal is for you to just show up with your personal items and have a fully equipped beach experience as if it was your own beach house.
Atención a los huéspedes
We may not be present during your stay but have a property manager close by. Given this, we count on our guests in this sharing community to serve as our eyes and ears and extended caretakers.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our minimum night stay from June-August is 5 nights. We do not allow pets.
We do hope that our guests treat the house as their own beach home. No smoking is allowed. In order to keep the house in excellent condition for all guests, we ask that you abide by guidelines, including for pets.
1. Please Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
2. Please use the outdoor shower downstairs to rinse off sand from feet and bathing suit from the beach prior to entering the house. Rinsing sand in the showers will clog the drains.
3.Please only flush toilet paper down the toilet. We are on a septic system and anything else put in the toilet will clog up the system.
4..Bathing of pets inside the home is not allowed.
5.Trash and recycling is picked up on Monday's and Thursdays so we ask that you take the canisters to the main street (Poteskeet) the night before. Please bring them back to the house in the morning.
6.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
7.Noise: Our home is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood. We ask that you respect the quiet of the neighborhood and not play any music outside of the house and play music inside to levels that do not disturb the neighbors.
8.Parties with guests not staying at the home are not allowed. We want to be respectful of our neighbors.
9.Grilling: Guests have use of the grill and grilling must take place in the downstairs carport.
Type of Pet: 1 Adult Dog
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $175.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications
a. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
b. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time including bedspreads. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Please close all doors to bedrooms when leaving the house to prevent pets from getting on the beds.
5. We ask that all pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be deducted from security deposit.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
I'm a caterer residing in Silver Spring, MD. I enjoy spending time with my family, playing and watching soccer, and cooking creative meals for my family and friends.