Killaganoon is a charming, beautifully decorated cottage located in the
popular Downalong side of St Ives, just a short walk to the
harbourfront and beaches. The cottage is set over two floors with a
spacious, open plan living area on the ground floor including a
well-equipped kitchen and a bathroom. Upstairs there is a single and
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge,
table top freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: No outside space.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £20 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
- Prohibido fumar
- No se admiten fiestas o eventos
- Admite mascotas