Enjoy your stay in Paris in a fully renovated one-room flat located in a calm and secured residence, a few minute walk from the beautiful stairs climbing up to Montmartre with its famous Sacré-Coeur Basilica and Place du Tertre painters.
In the heart of a historic neighbourhood and short walk to the metro, the flat can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably.
The fully equipped newly-refurbished 32 sq.m. apartment is situated on the 9th (french) floor of a modern 12-storey building with 2 elevators. The apartment itself is beautiful and elegant, blending modern and antique, and it is ideal for a single person, a couple or a couple with a child. It has a huge French window opening onto the balcony and benefits from lots of natural light. The décor is neutral, all the walls in the room are painted almond white while the kitchen is decorated in provencal style.
The flat is in the residential complex surrounded by a big private garden. The place is really secured - you need a password to access the private garden and another password and a special key to access the building before you can reach the appartment door.
The apartment consists of:
- a little entrance with an Art Nouveau style mirror
- an east facing room with a mix of modern and antique furniture. You will find here a comfortable double bed with a foam mattress, a double sofa-bed, a small coffee table, a large LCD flat screen TV, a magnificent mahogany Louis XVI style buffet with marble surface, and a Breton style bedside table with a Tiffany lamp. The room has a balcony with a table and a couple of chairs and it is the perfect place for sunny morning breakfasts.
- a well equipped kitchen with a new gas hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, a kettle, pans as well as cooking utensils, glassware and all cutlery ; there is a table with chairs as well. A honey coloured, stained-glass window kitchen furniture will make you dream of a summer in Provence with its huge fields of lavender.
- a bathroom with a shower and a washing basin.
- a separate toilet
Included in your stay :
- high speed WiFi
- fresh towels
- bed linen
- salt/sugar/pepper/tea bags/coffee/oïl/vinegar
- toilet amenities (shampoo, soap, shower gel)
- iron and ironing board
- hair drier
Atención a los huéspedes
About us :
Hello and thanks for visiting our Airbnb' space! Travelling a lot, we know how it feels to arrive in a city for the first time as a tourist. Having this in mind we look after our guests to a high standard, always trying to meet their expectations. Through different sites, we've met and hosted many wonderful, interesting people from all across the globe and we look forward to hosting many more future guests from the Airbnb community! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about the booking process and we'll do our best to make your stay pleasant.
We speak English, French, Russian, Spanish and Italian. We are always at your disposal (personally or on the phone/by mail) to help you solve down any problem or answer any possible question. As we live in the same building, we are extremely flexible with check-in and check-out times and always try to arrange what is best for our guests.
Please remember to send us your arrival/departure time to Paris, flight/train number and airport/station name, so we could organise your check-in and check-out in the best possible way.
Otros aspectos destacables
We can also provide transfers to/from the airports. It will depend on the time of your arrival/departure and our working hours.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in the flat.
Everyone respectful to neighbours and considerate to the space is welcomed. It is a very quiet residential building, so please keep the noise down during your stay, especially at night. To avoid the noise complaints from the neighbours, do not make noise from 10 p.m. till 8 a.m.