Situated on the foot of the Magaliesberg, you will find Ntlokwe cottages nestled in the Africa bushveld. Ntlokwe cottages are on a beautiful 8-hectare small holding that’s only a stone-throw out of the busy city life (30 - 45 minutes from Pretoria and 45 - 60 minutes from Johannesburg). You can choose between two units; a family house for six people or a two-sleeper.
The two units that can be chosen from; A lovely private one bedroom unit (queen bed) with a shower & bath, a fully equipped kitchen and build-in braaier on the patio; suitable for two people. Or the wooden log house with two bedrooms (queen/king bed and single bed in each room), two bathrooms with a spacious living room and an open kitchen with adjacent scullery. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and both rooms has spacious wardrobes. Sleeps maximum six people; four adults and two children.
There is undercover parking for both cottages and the cottages is safely surrounded by electrical fencing. At the cottages you will have the privilege to enjoy beautiful sunsets while enjoying a braai. You will also have the chance to enjoy the bird- and wildlife from close-up. From the veranda or out of the kitchen window you will be able to spot impalas and an ostrich and at night you can listen to the jackals howling.
Both cottages are fully furnished, including bedding, hand towels and bath towels. The kitchens are well equipped and has a fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and electric stove. Coffee and tea are provided. Ntlokwe cottages also has a communal outside swimming pool situated between the trees and in the bushes for an awesome bushveld feeling.We are only 15km away from the closest shopping centers, restaurants as well as abundant activities to keep you busy in and around Hartbeespoortdam.
Making this the perfect weekend or holiday break away for you, your partner and/or family.
Disponible para huéspedes
We are only 15km away from the closest shopping centers, restaurants as well as abundant activities to keep you busy in and around Hartbeespoortdam. Activities include art galleries, health spa, curio market, horse-riding, golf courses, elephant riding, snake and animal park, aquarium, crocodile farm, horse riding, walk with the lions, cheetah breeding and conservation center, canopy tours, zip-line tours, cheese farm, game drives, hot air ballooning, Margaret Roberts herbal center, cable car trips, French toast café, Pretville (Hartiwood), Jasmyn farmstall, river rafting, fishing, boat cruises on the Hartbeespoortdam, micro light flying and visiting the bush baby sanctuary. The closest shop with all the necessities and a small liquor store is approximately 1km away from Ntlokwe cottage.
Atención a los huéspedes
Owners of Ntlokwe cottage stays on the same premises but in a separate area, more than 1km away from cottage. Owners are available to assist visitors.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-in time: 13:00
Check-out time: 10:00
Minimum stay of two nights.
A 50% deposit secures your booking.
The balance is payable one week before arrival or at least 48 hours before arrival.
A 25% cancellation fee (50% of deposit) if booking is cancelled less than 14 days before date of arrival.
Less than two days cancellation notice forfeit full deposit.
NOTE: NO REFUND for:
•Non-/ late arrivals
•Reduction in the number of guests
* Normal CHECK-IN time: AFTER 13:00
* Normal CHECK-OUT time: BEFORE 10:00
* All bookings subject to availability.
* Ntlokwe Cottage accepts no responsibility for any injury/accident/losses/damages to you or your possessions during your stay.
* NO visitors are allowed during your stay at Ntlokwe cottage.
* NO music, noise, or excessive use of alcohol allowed – Ntlokwe cottage is NOT a PARTY VENUE.
* Area outside cottage fence is strictly PRIVATE PROPERTY.
* Please confirm your estimated ARRIVAL TIME at least one day before your arrival (Phone, email or SMS).
* NO pets allowed, not even cute, adorable ones.
* NO smoking allowed inside cottage or in any room.
* NO fires except at outside build-in braai area. Please do not leave fire unattended and kill fire when you leave the braai area.
* NO interior furniture allowed to be carried outside. Please use plastic chairs and table provided outside on veranda.