Villa with pool, conveniently located in the picturesque Kounoupitsa neighborhood, moments away from Altamouras beach.
The resort is built on a 1500 m^2 garden. The six residences are set in three independent buildings, surrounded by paved yards and alleys, built in stone benches, and flourishing gardens and trees. Three swimming pools (one for every two vilas) and the gardens breed a unique atmosphere for quality time and relaxation. The built-in stone fences that entwine the residences, guarantee privacy, tranquillity, and autonomy to the guests.
The three-floor villa has three distinct entrances (main, patio, and lower level).
1st (lower) level (with an independent entrance from the rear garden):
• Living room (with built-in stone sofa-beds)
• Dining room (for four people)
• Kitchen (equipped with a refrigerator and a domino cooker)
• Bedroom (equipped with a queen bed)
• Bedroom (equipped with two single beds)
• Shower and water closet
2nd level (main entrance):
• Living room (including an LCD TV and a fireplace)
• Dining table (6-12 people)
• Kitchen (fully equipped with a refrigerator –deep freezer, cooker with four hotplates, oven, microwave, dish washer, utensils, etc.)
• Sheltered veranda
• Master bedroom (queen bed)
• Bedroom (two single beds)
• Bathroom with laundry
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to all common areas within the resort. This includes access to a swimming pool. Each of the three pools is shared between two villas. Guests will also be given WiFi information for free access during their stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
There will be at least one person readily available around the residence to make your stay easy and comfortable.
Smoking is permitted around the residence.
Hi, my name is Niovi and together with my son Aris, we manage a complex of six villas in the island of Spetses, that I designed in 2007. I am an architect-Museologist, educated in Paris and living in Athens, Greece.
I enjoy good music, good movies, and an artsy night out in town.