Our cosy 2 bdrm Victorian is small but perfectly formed! An ideal location just two blocks from the famous St Vincents gardens. Lots of pubs & cafes and the beach within walking distance. Easy public transport links to St Kilda, Fitzroy, Carlton & the CBD.
-A character filled Victorian cottage all to yourself
-Walk to the beach and the city.
-Public transport links to St Kilda, Fitzroy, Carlton and the CBD within 2-10 minute walk from house.
-Can accommodate up to 4 people
-Living room/dining room/kitchen/laundry
-Wifi, loads of movies & tv programs available for viewing (Netflix etc)
-2 Courtyards, one with table and chairs
-All linen and Towels Provided
-Basic house hold consumables and bathroom products included
This charming detached 2 bedroom Victorian cottage is walking distance to the beach, South Melbourne Market, Albert Park lake and minutes to the city centre. Situated just two blocks from St Vincents gardens, there is a cafe and pub across the road & many more just a short walk away in the Albert Park shops. South Melbourne market is a 10 minute walk away. Set on a wide, tree lined street the house is surrounded by a great neighbourhood vibe.
Our small but perfectly formed house can accommodate up to 4 people (two couples or a family with up to two children). An open fireplace in the living room and flat screen TV loaded with lots of movies and TV programs is perfect for cosy nights in on the sofa. One 3 seater sofa can be made into a king sized bed if required. The open plan kitchen/dining room allows for easy hosting and family life. The dining room table can comfortably sit 6 but can extend to accommodate 8 people. Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven and lots more. Our bright spacious bathroom has a shower/bath and leads into an equally spacious laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The main bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has a cot and toddler bed that is available for use.
The living area and front bedroom room (with cot & toddler bed) is air conditioned and the main bedroom has a ceiling fan. Living area, dining area and front bedroom all have heating. Main bedroom has an oil heater and bathroom has heated lights.
The house is family friendly with all baby/toddler needs (cot, change table, bath and high chair) available to be used during your stay. All linen and towels are supplied plus basic consumables and bathroom products. Wifi is available through-out the house.
Parking is restricted out the front of the house. Please advise if parking is required at the time of booking. Our house is situated near lots of public transport links so a car is not required to get around.
Our charming and comfortable Victorian cottage is a home away from home with all that Melbourne has to offer right on your doorstep.
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
We will not be present during your stay. Keys will be securely located on site, more details will be provided prior to check-in. Should you have any questions during your stay we are available by email or phone.
- We really like our neighbours and they like us too so no parties or events. Please keep the noise down after 9pm.
- No smoking inside the house.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For urgent matters with the house please phone us.
- Please ensure whenever you leave the house that you turn off any lights, fans, heaters and/or appliances that may be on.
- Please be respectful of the space and our 'stuff'. If anything is accidentally damaged or broken please notify us. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.