Enjoy panoramic views of Sea Point's famous sunsets over the ocean from the comfort of this luxury listing. Spacious private room with en-suite bathroom in a stunning three bedroom house. 10 min drive to the CBD, 3 min walk to beachfront.
Enjoy the hotel-like luxury of a spacious private room with en-suite bathroom along with the benefits of having a holiday house - complete with fully fitted kitchen, large garden and outdoor entertainment area (including a built-in braai), swimming pool and endless views.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to:
- Fully equipped kitchen (incl dishwasher)
- Free, uncapped wifi
- Outdoor gym on promenade 5 min walk away
- Off-street parking can be arranged but is limited
- Street parking is readily available and should not be an issue
The following will be shared:
- dining room and lounge area (including TV connected to DSTV)
- outdoor area including garden, built-in braai and swimming pool
- fully-fitted kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher
Due to the severe drought, there are strict water restrictions in place in Cape Town. Guests are asked to comply with these and help us save water in this home. The Pool is not being maintained due to these restrictions and should not be used. Thank you for understanding.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm friendly and easy-going, enjoy meeting new people, and am also fluent in German. I work full-time and as such will not be at home much during the week. I am an avid runner and can give you pointers on good routes in the area.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please ask about:
- flexible check-in and check out
- off-street parking
Please treat this lovely house as you would your own and note the following rules:
- Shared spaces including entertainment areas can be booked out for exclusive use to entertain visitors using the timetable provided upon arrival.
- Guests may have friends over but no visitors after 10pm (unless prior arrangements have been made with your host).
- A key replacement fee will be payable before checkout if keys are lost.
- No smoking permitted in the house. If you do smoke, please make use of the balcony and dispose of cigarette butts.
- The house is cleaned on a weekly basis by a cleaning lady. Please tidy/ clean shared spaces after use.
Hi there! My name is Anika :)
I was born in Germany and raised in South Africa. I live in a beautiful house perched above High Level Road, Sea Point in Cape Town, South Africa which I would love to share with travellers.
I am a qualified chartered accountant and work 8-to-5. I love being active and challenge you to get me to sit still for more than 2 seconds. I love being outdoors, meeting new people and spending time with my friends.
I would love to welcome you into my home. The house has many shared spaces and as such requires a guest that is happy to share amenities with me and other guests.
Please feel free to message me any questions - I will get back to you as soon as I can. Otherwise I look forward to meeting you.