Great location, you won't miss anything.
The 3 bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of the lovely Budapest, the ideal location for a holiday in the city. This good location makes you save time and enjoy sightseeing!
The rules of the apartment and the building are the following:
- it is forbidden to smoke (it is only possible on the corridor where there is a special place for it)
- please do not be loud – it is forbidden after 10 pm, according to law
- please take care of the belongings of the apartment (including furniture, machines, kitchen stuff, walls, pictures, doors, windows, floor and so on)
- please do not throw bigger objects into the toilet (like tampons, sanitary pads, caps, cigarettes and so on)
- please always turn off the gas after cooking, the coffee machine and the electric kettle after using them
- please throw litter into the bins located on the ground floor
- if you would like to use the washing machine, please put its tube into the bath
Please always take care of your personal belongings because we do not take responsibility for them. We kindly ask you to always close the door properly!
- please do not make noise in the staircase
- please use the elevator in accordance with its purpose
For energy saving purposes!
Please pay attention to switch off the lights if they are not needed, turn off the taps, switch off the oven, the hot plate and the coffee machine, unplug the electric kettle.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Dear Future Guests,
I'm Anna, I have lived in Budapest for 7 years already. My biggest hobby is travelling but I can proudly say that Budapest is still the best city that I have seen in my life so I am always happy to show it to others. My favourite countries besides my own are Portugal, Brazil and France. I also really enjoy learning languages so maybe I will be able to talk to you in your mother tongue if you choose me as your host. My favourite activity in Budapest is going to one of the thermal spas, it is totally a must! I hope to see you soon, it will be a pleasure to host you!