Relax in a spacious mountain-view studio apartment surrounded by a one-acre yard and garden, in a semi-rural setting.
See a VIDEO TOUR on YouTube. Search on "sequim garden room video". It should be just below the ads.
OUR PRICE INCLUDES SALES TAX
The Garden Room is attached to, but completely separate from our home. It has its own entrance, and a thick firewall separates the two structures. It is self-contained and private. Close to all the lavender farms and quaint shops of Sequim, and the Olympic National Park.
We couldn't describe it any better than one of our guests:"You've thought of every comfort needed...We recommend you become the model and spokes-people for how to provide for (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/AirBnB accommodations and providers. You and the Garden Room are among the very few "perfect" experiences we've enjoyed throughout the world!" - E.N.
- Bright sunny room with lots of big windows and large sliding glass door.
- Brand new queen bed with memory-foam topper...VERY comfy.
- A very comfortable (URL HIDDEN) crossbars sticking in your ribs.
- Guests may use our washer & dryer once during their visit, or once per week if staying more than a week.
- Enjoy the realistic electric fireplace.
- Walk through the yard & gardens, feed the chickens, watch deer, quail, hummingbirds, and enjoy the mountain view!
- Keyless (URL HIDDEN) keys to carry. Just use the simple 4-digit code we'll give you.
- High-speed WiFi.
- 32' LED HDTV with Netflix & WiFi; and an up-converting Sony DVD player.
- Watch all the Netflix you want on our Guest account.
- Cable TV: major broadcast & cable networks.
- In-room book & DVD library.
- Red Box DVD rentals are just a mile away at Walmart.
- Electric fireplace with the most realistic 3D flame technology in the business puts out cozy heat…beautiful oak mantle.
- iPod/iPhone/mp3 dock/player/digital radio alarm clock...will charge most devices.
- Full-sized stove & fridge, microwave, toaster, mixer & blender.
- 8-cup programmable coffee maker with thermal carafe...keeps coffee hot for two hours with no hotplate scorching.
- The basic staples: salt, pepper, coffee, creamer, teas, sugar & Splenda, spices, olive oil.
- A free half-dozen eggs fresh from our own cage-free chickens.
- Fruits & veggies from our orchard and gardens in season.
- Just a mile from the main on/off ramps to U.S. Hwy 101...your gateway to all the adventures of the Olympic National Park and North Olympic Peninsula.
- Olympic National Park & the ferry to Victory, B.C. are both just 15 miles away.
- Walmart, Costco, Ross, JC Penney, Safeway, restaurants, galleries, churches, lavender farms, and downtown Sequim's quaint shops are all within 5 miles.
No smoking & no pets, please. ONE MONTH MAXIMUM STAY.
Disponible para huéspedes
The Garden Room is a self-contained studio apartment attached to our home. Keyless entry. No keys to carry. Just use the simple 4-digit code we'll give you.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love meeting new people, but we always respect your privacy. Come say hi if you want to!
Otros aspectos destacables
Cancellation Policy: If the Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the entire amount paid, including deposit, but less any fees charged by airbnb, will be refunded as follows: 100% if canceled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date; 50% if canceled 15 days prior to the Check-in Date; 0% if canceled less than 15 days prior to the Check-in Date. By booking this property, the Guest agrees that all rental monies are non-refundable, except as provided in the cancellation policy above.
Hi, we're Stan & Margie Osterbauer. We have lived in Sequim for over 20 years. Stan is a Systems Analyst (glorified computer programmer), and Margie ran a daycare center in what is now the Garden Room. Stan is originally from the Los Angeles area, and Margie hails from Colfax, WA. We have 19 grandkids scattered over the Pacific Northwest. We converted the daycare playroom into the Garden Room studio vacation rental. It's been fun setting it up and making it cozy and beautiful. We hope you book it soon, and enjoy your stay. We look forward to meeting you!