3 bedroom, 1 bath house; Sleeps 5 comfortably, up to 6, in 2 full beds, 1 twin bed, & couch; Washer, Dryer, & Dishwasher; Located in Sewanee Village/on-campus; Huge front yard; Short walk to downtown & nearby access to perimeter trail.
Open to offers on pricing within reason for shorter than minimum length stays, partial house usage, etc. Just send me a message!
1. No smoking inside. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of all fully extinguished cigarette butts in the outside garbage cans.
2. Parties: No parties are to be held at the home without the permission of the homeowner and the University.
3. Overnight, Unregistered Guests: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Security & Liability: The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Maintenance: Keep the property and all furnishings in good and clean order. If there is anything in disrepair that requires maintenance, please notify the homeowner immediately.
6. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked on the parking pad located to the right of the house and in the driveway. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. If additional linens are required, it is the responsibility of the guest.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: Prior to check-out, please strip the beds and load the washing machine with all dirty linens (towels, sheets, etc.) Do NOT start the washing machine unless you will be present for completion of the cycle and able to load and start the dryer before your departure.
Please wash all dishes prior to leaving. Do NOT leave the house with the dishwasher running or dirty dishes in the sink; dishwasher should be left slightly open to air out after wash cycle is completed. Only clean dishes should be left in the dishwasher.
10. Garbage: Please properly bag garbage and place in the garbage can provided. Use bungee cords to secure the top of the garbage can to prevent from raccoons. Do NOT leave any garbage of any kind within the house.
11. Additional Policies: Abide by all rules and regulations of The University of the South which can be seen at (URL HIDDEN)