Our simple and nice one bedroom apartment is situated in a peaceful part of Jelsa, near the center and near the sea. It fits for 2-3 people. It is located on the first floor of our family house and has spacious terrace with beautiful view of Jelsa.
Our house is located in a peaceful part of Jelsa, no more than 400 meters from the town center and the sea. The nearest beach is also around 400 meters away.
The house is located on the little hill above the town center called Burkovo. There is a short walk ( about 5-7 minutes) down hill to the town center through old Dalmatian way.
The apartments are on the first floor (four of them) of our family house. All of the apartments have satellite TV, wi-fi and air conditioning.
There are parking spaces for guests. 3 parking spaces are in the shade next to the house and 2 parking spaces are above the house, not in shade.
Apartment A3 is for 2 or 3 people and consists of a big bedroom with a double bed and pull out couch, a well-equipped kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and a spacious terrace with a beautiful view of Jelsa and its surroundings.
Disponible para huéspedes
-You will have access to free Wi-fi
-There is parking place for your car
-There is barbecue in the garden
- There are bed linen and towels in the apartment
- Common washing machine
- Free cleaning
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in the house.
We are there for you at any time and we will be happy to help you and give you all the information you need.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you plan to stay for a long period in our apartment you can get a special discount on the existing price.
- Our house rules are nothing different from every day rules of a family
- Please take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside the apartment
- Please switch off the lights, electrical appliances and air conditioning when you go out
- Please close umbrella on the terrace when you are not in the apartment because sometimes is a little windy in the afternoon and your umbrella could fall on the road
- When you leave the apartment, please leave it in the same condition as you found it
- You can smoke outside the apartment, on the terrace
I grew up on the beautiful island of Hvar, in a small town Jelsa, but university and love led me to Split. Since then I live in Split.
I work in tourism my entire life and I love meeting new people and host them.
During the summer I stay in Jelsa in my parents house and rent our four apartments.
I´m married and I have three sons.
I love cooking, gardening and swimming. I could not live without sun and sea.
Since year 2016 I help my friends in Slatine to rent their apartments.