Our cozy apartment in the center of the old town offers a premium experience and the experience of the old town. Experience the charm of the city and to contact us with confidence.
Our cozy apartment in the center of the old town offers a premium experience and the experience of the old town. Experience the charm of the city and to contact us with confidence. The apartment is located 5 minutes away from the central bus station, railway station and port, and the center of the city (with Diocletian's palace) is 3 minutes walk away. In the nearby, there are numerous restaurants and bars, as well as the bank and the grocery shops, and the green market.
The most popular sand beach in the city is 7 minutes far from the apartment (by walking). In the evening, this beach turns into the center of the Split's nightlife.
It's also distanced only 2 minutes nearby The Croatian Maritime Museum.
Summarizing everything, you are connected with the whole old town and you can visit everything by walking.
Disponible para huéspedes
Friendly owners offering to You one double bedroom with air-condition, kitchen, one bathroom, TV a small yard. Although there's only one double bedroom, 3 people can accommodate there because we have 1 extra bed.
Our guests will have their own unlimited WiFi connection.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are very friendly family and we are open whole day for any kind of suggestions and questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are located just 300 meters from all the major sights 7min of the most popular beaches in the city, and 5 min from the port and the railway station so that you can come to us very quickly to you as soon as possible to prepare the royal treatment. The apartment is awarded with 3 stars. Smoking is allowed (please use the terrace)
- Accommodation is available from 14.00 h on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests should behave responsibly in the house and its surrounding areas and they should guard against possible accidetnts and their consequences.
- Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-condition, stove...) and turn off the taps.
- The owner deserves the right to enter the apartment/room in the absence of the guests for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14-16 h and from 23 to 8 h.
- The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove aplliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestion and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 h.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Este anfitrión tiene 29 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I'm Mirela,
I'm 48 years old and I'm economist by profession. I have three grown children and I love spending time whith my husband and them. I love flowers and animals, especially dogs. Everybody says that I'm great cook :) and I'm happy when people love what I do. I think that I'm nice and helpful. I'll always be there for my guests whatever they need.
I want great and relaxed holidays to everybody and I hope that it will be like that in my apartment.