Lovely house in a scenic Italian countryside. Situated in beautiful Anara, you can relax and dine well in town, take a day trip to Rome, hike in the nearby mountains, and head over to pristine beaches. This place has it all!
This is a listed house in medieval village of Arnara. A truly remarkable town with everything you would want for a vacation or short/long stay home in Italy.
- Parking for the house is in a car park 100 yds away from the main front door
- Shared access from the road on ground floor via marble staircase to front door
- Rear access from second floor into the kitchen
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room double doors to balcony (level 1)
- 1 single bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash hand basin double doors to balcony (level 1)
- Lounge with character high ceiling stairway up to kitchen dinner (level 1)
- Fully fitted Kitchen dinner (level 2)
- Large lounge, bar area with bathroom off of this room.(level 3) doorway to outside stairs.
Atención a los huéspedes
The neighbours of the house are there as a contact and will help as needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
For my London/UK guests:
An easy and inexpensive way to get here is with Ryanair from London Stansted - Rome Ciampino
Car Hire - there are many choices at the airport. Top tip: You can get best prices booking hertz
with a Ryanair booking. It is recommend that you either hire a Sat nav with the car or take your own.
The drive from Ciampino airport to Arnara is 77km. Directions provided with booking.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.