Acerca de este anuncio
Private mini-suite for the price of a room
-Kitchenette - basic cooking facilities
-Enter and leave when you wish through garage door
-TV, cable & wifi included
-30 min bus to Waterfront Station
-30 min to local ski hills
-Space includes a mini-kitchenette with Granite counter tops and built in cabinets.
- kitchenette in-room has toaster oven, full sized fridge, hot plate, microwave, rice cooker, electric kettle, coffee maker and all pots pans, plates, dishes and cutlery.
- laundry-room sink in bathroom/ laundry area for your use.
- all linens, bedding, towels included.
- private bathroom with a shower (no tub) and shared laundry facilities.
- very comfortable queen sized bed with pillow-top mattress.
- Twin foam mattress could be used for second guest to sleep on the floor but you would have to decide who got the floor!
- Room is 180 square feet
- Private access through the garage door
-The room is completely private and you can do your basic own cooking. (There is a compact oven.)
- This is ideal for a short-term stay for someone who does not do a lot of cooking but wants to make basic meals that require only a microwave, toaster oven or hot plate. There is a full-sized fridge with freezer.
-There is almost always someone here and you are welcome to ask us any questions or we are just a text message away.
- The laundry room is shared.
We look forward to meeting you!
Disponible para huéspedes
-Access to your room is through garage.
- Please make every effort to meet us when you arrive.
-Shared access to laundry room.
-It's best if you let us know when you want to do your laundry.
Atención a los huéspedes
-This is a self contained suite. However it is in my family home so I need to meet guests when you arrive. We are happy to give you any tips on our beautiful city!
-You can do your own cooking unless you require a full size oven. (There is a toaster oven as well as a microwave oven, rice cooker, coffee maker, full-sized fridge, kettle and blender)
-Breakfast is not included.
-The washroom is across the hall from the bedroom. This washroom is not used by anyone else. It is a private washroom.
-The laundry is shared so we may run into you there.
-You can come and go at any time once you have checked in.
-You are welcome to ask us any questions. Usually our guests text or phone us with any questions but we are happy to speak in person.
-We try to accommodate your preference. We have guests who wanted to speak often and others who were here for months whom we only saw once or twice. It's really up to you. It is also nice if you come and say "good-bye" when you leave.
-We look forward to hosting you!
Otros aspectos destacables
We are a 10 minute drive to Capilano University or a lovely 30 minute walk and over the pedestrian bridge.
We are one block from the bus stop and a direct bus to downtown is 30 minutes.
Local parks, include Lynn Headwaters Regional Park, the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (formerly known as the 'Seymour Demonstration Forest') and Lynn Canyon Park, whose main attraction is the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge.
Lynn Valley has had a Town Centre, built next to the Lynn Valley Shopping Centre, which is home to an array of shops and conveniences and an updated North Vancouver District Public Library, gift shop, Yoga studio, three coffee shops, bank and credit union, a tanning salon, a chiropractic office restaurants and fast food.
If you practice aerial arts, we can tell you where the local gyms are in the area.
A starter kit of toiletries is provided which includes shampoo, soap, dishwashing soap and toilet paper which should last a couple of days.
Thank you for booking with us. We look forward to meeting you!
- You must let us know your arrival time at least two weeks in advance so that we can try to be here when you arrive.
- If you change your plans at the last moment, we may not be here to help you when you arrive.
- We also have check-in videos that will help to ensure you know what to expect. You must provide us with your e-mail so that we can send you the link the videos.
- You must have looked at the videos prior to your arrival.
This is our family home so we do prefer to meet guests upon arrival whenever possible. Please make every effort to find a mutually agreeable time to meet and let us know as far in advance as possible if you arrival time changes.
- Garbage is to be recycled. We have a video that explains how and it is also listed below.
We have a cat and dog on the main floor but this suite is pet-free for the comfort of guests who have allergies.
Check-in after 3.00 PM. (Please contact us to make sure we can let you in. If we cannot find a time that works for both of us, have us e-mail you the link to private Youtube videos to help guide you)
Check-out by 11 AM
An earlier check-in or later check-out may be arranged for a fee of $40, if available.
Quite time is from 11 PM to 7 AM. Friends beyond the two registered guests are welcome to visit up until 11 PM. This is a family home in a sub-urban area.
Lights, appliances and in-room electric heater MUST be turned off when you leave your suite.
The North Vancouver District is quite strict about garbage and re-cycling.
* Recyling must be sorted into containers such as the blue box for containers, hard plastics and cans.
* Grey bin is for glass recycling.
* Mixed paper goes in the yellow bag.
* Newspapers in blue bag.
* Please ask us about recycling compost.
We may be able to store your athletic gear in our garage while you are here. Please discuss us it with us before you arrive. Please note that you are responsible for your gear if it is locked outside or if we have room for you to store it in the garage. It is at your own risk. Bikes and ski gear cannot be stored inside the suite. Mountain biking gear cannot be washed in the laundry machine. There is a laundromat nearby where Mountain bike gear can be washed or we can provide a hose for you to rinse your gear outside.
On street parking is available. We may have room for one vehicle on our driveway. Please discuss at the time of booking.
Smoking is not permitted indoors, as this is a non-smoking home.
If you need to smoke, we have assigned an outdoor designated smoking area so that no smoke will enter the house, which we can show you. Please ask.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 48 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are an active family and love hiking and biking in the beautiful mountains of North Vancouver. We nordic ski, and snowboard in the winter and bike and inline skate in the summer. We also participate in aerial arts, particularly aerial silks, which we teach in West Vancouver. We completed the Gran Fondo bike race, this September, which is a bike ride from Vancouver to Whistler.
Last year we did a bike trip in Ireland and stayed at an AirBNB.
We have a very friendly dog. He is a Golden Doodle. We have two cats. We have three children, one of whom still lives with us.
There is a bus stop one block from our home. The 210 goes directly to downtown Vancouver in 30 minutes. The walk to Capilano University is 2 kms. We are a few minute drive from Mount Fromme. Mount Seymor, Grouse Mountain or Cypress Mountain are a 15 minute drive away. We are a 5 minute drive to many gorgeous hiking trails in Lynn Canyon.